Mark Jefferson goes in the hospital

Today there was an emergency and he had to be taken to the hospital. Principal Wells drive him to the hospital with me in the back seat of his car. We arrive at the hospital and he is taken to surgery because his  appendix needs to be taken out. Principal Wells has me in his arms and he has my diaper bag that had been packed and had my bottles in it along with an extra pacifier that said daddy's princess on it. I woke up and saw that my daddy was not holding me. I started to cry for my daddy to come back. Principal Wells tries to calm me down the best he could.
"Shhh baby girl I know I'm not your daddy but he will be back in a little while shhhh calm down." He said to me. I still didn't calm down I just cried some more. Finally about a couple hours later we went to where my daddy was. Principal Wells picked up my diaper bag and carried me to my daddy. On the way to his room the nurse said that he can hold me. Once we got to his room and inside. He heard me crying for him and Principal Wells gave me to him. Once I was in his arms I was still crying a little bit but not as much.
"Shhh princess daddy's got you now princess shhh no one is going to take me away from you shhh Daddy's right and I'm not going anywhere shhh." He said to me as I  calmed down and went to sleep clinging to my daddy.
"Finally she calmed down and went to sleep." He said to him.
"Yeah she is my princess." He said while he was rubbing my back up and down soothingly with his hand.
"I hated to hear her cry for you and couldn't give her to you." He said.
"I know I hate to hear her cry too." He said to principal Wells. The next day he came home and was able to keep me in the hospital with him after the surgery. We went home the next day. When we went home we cuddled with each other in the recliner and I was happy.