I hurt myself

Today I was walking around the house and my daddy was working in the living room grading some papers. I walk into a door and hit my head on the door accidentally. I fell down and started crying for my daddy to come in there and to pick me up and make everything all right again. He came in there and picked me up in his arms and held me close to him.
"Your okay princess shhhh daddy's gonna make it better." He said to me. We went into the kitchen and he got an ice pack out of the freezer and put it on my head. I stopped crying and felt better after that. He took the ice pack of my head and put me down on the floor and he went back to grade some more class work. I was opening cabinets like a baby does and I accidentally smash my finger in the cabinet door. I get my finger out and close the cabinet door back and I scream and cry for my daddy. He runs in there and picks me up in his arms looking at my smashed finger. He sits me on the counter and starts treating it. After he treats it he puts me in his arms again and I'm still crying a little bit. He takes me to the living room and he sits in the recliner and starts rocking me.
"Shhh baby girl your okay shhh daddy made it all better shhh princess daddy's got you shhh it's okay shhhh." He said to me as I calmed down and went to sleep in his arms holding onto his shirt. We sat like that the rest of the day.