18th birthday

Today we wake up in the hospital. It's my birthday today. I am going with Nathan and Victoria to get a tattoo and my nose pierced. I am in the bathroom taking a shower and my daddy is awake in the hospital holding Alanna. I come out of the bathroom in ripped jeans,Band tee and crocs.
"Happy 18th birthday princess."Mark said as he burped my little sister on his shoulder.
"Thanks daddy. I am gonna leave in a little bit to go pick up my boyfriend,Victoria,and Nathan."I said as I sat next to him on the bed.
"I wish I could with you princess and hold your hand."He said as he runs his fingers in my long dirty blonde hair.
"I know. Me too."I said as a tear ran down my cheek.
"I'm so sorry princess. I feel like this is all my fault."He said as he wiped my tear away with his thumb.
"It's okay daddy it's not your fault."I said as I grabbed my purse to get ready to leave.
"Take the $200 dollars in cash that is in my wallet and my credit card. The code to the card is 2004."He said as I grabbed the cash and the card and put it in my wallet along with my keys.
"Thanks daddy. You didn't have to do that. I had the money."I said as I gave him a hug and a kiss.
"Your welcome princess. It is the least I can do. I am missing out on the most important birthday. My baby girl is an adult and about to get her first tattoo."He said as he gave me a hug and a kiss. I walk out of the hospital and get into the ghost. I get in and start the car. I put my purse on the floor. I turn on pop 2k and drive off to my boyfriend's house. Once I get there my boyfriend Duke comes out to the car and we switch drivers.
"Hey baby happy birthday."He said as he got in the driver's seat next to me.
"Hey babe."I said as held his hand we drove off to Blackwell to get Victoria and Nathan. Once we get there Victoria and Nathan get in the backseat of the car.
"Happy birthday Jess."They both said as we went to the tattoo parlor.
"Thanks guys."I said to them. When get to the tattoo parlor we park the car and turn it off. We get out if the car and go inside. I tell them what i am getting and I signed the paperwork,selected my tattoo,and then paid the money. We go back there and get my tattoo first. I held duke's hand as I got my tattoo. After my Tattoo was done we went back and hit my nose pierced. I held my boyfriend's hand as I got it done. After that was done we went and got steaks for lunch. We went to the mall and went shopping. We went and got antibacterial soap and aquafore to cafe my tattoo and piercing. We took Victoria and Nathan back to the dorms. I took Duke back home. I dropped my clothes off at my house and then I went back to my daddy at the hospital.
"Hey princess."Mark said as I walked back in with my stuff. I put his change and card back into his wallet. I go in the bathroom and change into my shorts and then I come back out and sit next to my daddy.
"Hey daddy."I said as I hugged him.
"How was it?"He asked me.
"Good. I wished you were there."I said.
"I know. I wish I was there too. But I have to stay here at the hospital. At least I get go home tomorrow which is the 27th."He said.
"I know."I said to him.
"Let's go to bed princess."He said to me as he scooted over so I could lay on the bed with him.
"Okay. Let me go take care of my tattoo."I said going into the bathroom. I wash my hands and then care for my tattoo. I come out and lay next to my daddy and we go to sleep cause he goes home tomorrow with our baby sister. We slept the whole night.

(Yesterday was my actual 18th birthday. I got my nose pierced and a tattoo for real.)