Panic Attacks

Today I am sitting on the couch and I'm scrolling through TikTok. Mark Jefferson comes in and sits down in the recliner and starts rocking cause my little sister is kicking him. The others are all outside playing with each other. I start to have a panic attack and cry for my daddy. He gets up out of the recliner and he picks me up as best as he could and he carries me to the recliner and puts me in his lap and starts rocking me and running his fingers through my hair.
"Shhh princess it's okay shhh I'm here baby shhh I'm right shhhh it's okay shhh your okay shhh"He said as I calmed down and cling to him like a koala. He kisses my head.
"You okay know princess?"He asked playing with my hair.
"Yeah daddy."I said as I laid my head on his chest.
"Good. Want to go lay down in my bed?"He asked.
"Yeah let my grab my blanket off the couch."I said as I got up and grabbed my blanket. We go up to my daddy's room and we get in the bed and lay my head in his chest and we take a nap together. He lays there playing with my long blonde hair and he kisses my head and holds me close to him the best he can.
"I'm gonna miss this when the baby is born."He said to himself as he comforted me some more and rubbed his stomach with his free hand. We stayed like that until we ate dinner and got teddy for bed then we went and cuddled some more. We slept in the same room together incase I had a panic attack again and I needed my daddy again. We slept the whole night.