Home

Today me and my daddy are bringing my little sister home. We are happy to be going home so I can go out and eat at Panda Express and go shopping. We get our stuff together and I get it put in the Rolls Royce.
"Imma drive home princess."Mark said as got ready to go down stairs and get in the car with my little sister.
"Daddy. You just had a baby I'm not going to make you drive."I said as I got ready to take them down to the car.
"No princess. I wanna drive you around and do things with you later on and I am gonna open the door for you and spoil you cause I couldn't do it on your birthday and I feel so bad baby." Daddy said as we got in the elevator and went out to the car.
"Okay daddy. But you don't have to do that either. I have everything I could possibly want or need."I said as I put my little sister in the back and got her strapped in safely.
"I know baby. But I want to baby my first little baby girl."Daddy said as he opened the door for me and closes it once I got in the car and situated. He got on the driver's seat and got ready to drive off to the house.
"Okay daddy I'll let you do it."I said as we drive off to the house.
"I know you would princess." He said as we are on the road to our big mansion. I get a text from Duke that says we need to talk. I think to myself that's not good so I text him almost to the house call you once I get settled back in and make sure my daddy is okay. We pull into the drive way and Vince and Garnet comes out and she gets the bags and stuff out and Vince gets Alanna out. Our Daddy came around and opened the door for me and he opens the door to the house for me and he holds it open for me. We get in the house and I go to my room and unpack and put my stuff away. After that was done I called Duke to see what was wrong.
"I'm breaking up with you Jess I don't love you any more and it's over." Duke said to me.
"I see. Ok. Bye Duke. Have a nice life."I said as I hung up with tears in my eyes. I walk out my room and go find my daddy in the living room sitting on the couch on his phone. I go and sit on the couch with him and lay my head on his shoulder.
"Daddy. Duke broke up with me."I said as he put his arms around me and held me as I balled my eyes out cause my boyfriend of three years broke up with me.
"It's okay princess. Daddy's here baby girl. He don't know what he is missing out on princess. What do you want me to door dash us for dinner?" He asked me.
"McDonald's and some ice cream from sonic."I said to him as he wiped away my tears.
"Okay princess."He says as he ordered what I wanted. We laid on the couch watching tv cuddled up together. Vince got the food and gave it to us and we ate dinner. I ate my ice cream and took a nice hot shower afterwards and put my stuff in my daddy's room so I could sleep with him tonight cause my boyfriend just broke up with me.
"Goodnight princess. Tomorrow we will go shopping to get your mind off of him. Love you baby girl. Come here and I will cuddle you for tonight." He said as he put his arms around me as I got ready to fall asleep.
"Goodnight daddy. Love you too." I said as I cuddled up next to him with face buried in his chest and I fall asleep with him running his fingers through my hair. We all slept good that and I poke forward to tomorrow cause we get to go shopping and stuff I want to do.