His first obgyn appointment

Today Mark Jefferson woke up with the same nausea felling. He rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet and waited until he was finished to flush the toilet and brush his teeth. So when he was done he did exactly just that. He was getting ready to go to his appointment that day. Once he got ready he got in his Rolls Royce Ghost and left. Once he got to the Obgyn's office and he got himself checked in and he sat down until he was called back. He got called back and he went into the room. Once he was in the room he was told to go pee in a cup. He peed in the cup and handed it to the nurse and sat there and waited for the doctor and the test results. The doctor came in and had the test results in her hand.
"Okay Mr. Jefferson I have your test results and you are indeed pregnant five months along. She said.
"Okay i just wanted to make sure that I was actually pregnant." He said.
"Okay so I wrote a prescription for prenatal vitamins and you can go pick them up once you leave here." She said to him.
"Okay thank you." He said.
"Okay your next appointment is a month from now." She said to him.
"Okay." He said to her.
He left and went to get his prenatal vitamins and then he went home and took one and went to bed. He could not wait until next month for his first ultrasound.