Principal Wells meets me

Today is the day that principal Wells comes to the hospital to meet me and see my daddy. I had already ate,been burped,and put back to sleep in his arms.He was holding me while I slept. He looked down at me and smiled.

(My outfit

(My outfit.)
He looked down at me and smiled.
"Your so beautiful." He said to himself.
Principal Wells shows up and sits down in the chair beside Mr.Jefferson's hospital bed.
"Hey principal Wells." He said to him.
"Hey Mark." Principal Wells
"How are you?" He asked principal Wells.
"I'm doing good. How do you feel?" He asked Mark.
"I'm a little sore but that's to be expected." He said to him.
"Who is this little cutie?" He asked him.
"Her name is Jessica Elizabeth Jefferson." He told him.
"She is so beautiful." Principal Wells said to him.
"Here why don't you hold her Raymond." He said while putting me in his arms.
"Aww she's so precious." He said while holding me in his arms.
"She's going to get all the boys when she gets older." He said to him.
"She's not aloud to date ever." He said to him.
I started screaming because I wanted to go back to my daddy. Principal Wells handed me back to my daddy. I was still crying a little bit because I got woken up.
"It's okay princess daddy's got you shhh." He said while rubbing my cheek. I stopped crying and went back to sleep.
"She can come to work with you when you go back to work." Principal Wells said to him.
"Thanks man." He said to principal Wells.
They talked for a while. After they talked principal Wells left and we went to sleep that night.