Chapter 61

Shruti's POV

Come with me, we need to talk. "  He was still pulling me.

" That can wait, Siddharth. What if, he comes back? "  I tried to stop him.

He groaned,  picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and went in through the main door.

" What are you doing ??? " I asked but he didn't bother to answer.

He took me to that same room.

What was that??

" Don't worry... He won't come!! "

" How can you be so sure about it? "

" Because he is standing right in front of you. I kidnapped you. "  He said looking into my eyes.

" What??  Are you crazy ?? " I asked him.

" Yes!! Yes, I am going crazy... I get crazy when I see you every day and still can't talk to you, can't pull you in my arms and can't kiss you. I am going crazy without you. I know that you love me yet you are avoiding me. It makes me go crazy. So today, you are going to treat this crazy patient.  "

" Sid... " I was saying when all of a sudden he pushed me to the wall and then picked me and made me sit on a  high chest of drawers.

And before I could mutter a single word, he claimed my lips with his and pulled me more and more into his arms as if he would never let me go. I loved being in the safety of his arms and being kissed like that and got lost in it.

It seemed that he was not going to stop kissing me. I was trying to push him away as I wanted to clear all the confusion first. But it was of no use so I hit him on his chest and he caught my hand in his and brought it to his lips and started kissing it seductively. 

I shuddered at that and I saw that the pupils of his eyes were getting dilated. He seemed to be in another kind of mood.

I struggled to pull my hands away from his but he held them tighter.

" let me go, Siddharth !!" I said and pushed him a bit.

" No !! Never !! I will never let you go anywhere now. Today, you will be mine forever. Don't resist love... I will go mad if you leave me now.  " He said as if he was not in his senses.

I stopped struggling but kept my mouth shut and held my breath.  He pulled me closer to him again and  I could even feel his hot breath against my neck I almost froze.

" What are you doing? " I asked but he ignored me and then suddenly I felt him run the tip of his nose against the base of my neck sending shivers down my spine and making my knees go weak if he was not holding me I would have fallen to the floor.

" Siddharth no... " I said in almost a whispering voice.

But he just smirked and I felt as if he was telling me, daring me to fight him,  curse him and hate him but he also knew that I would not... I wanted him too. He buried his face in my hair.

" You smell too good ...You are driving me crazier with every passing second. I want to make you mine.... right here, right now.  Marry me. "

" What nonsense!!  Come back to your senses. "

" I am in love with you for the last five years... We both love each other.  I want to take our relationship to the next level... I want to marry you that's why I kidnapped you. "

" But why?? We could have talked there. "

" I tried a lot but you were avoiding me as if I had the plague. Enough is enough now. First of all, tell me why you behaved like that and what happened in that month. "