Chapter 63

Siddharth's POV

" Shruti,  please slap him again. I loved it. Wait... Maurvi, can you please arrange some popcorn and drinks?? We will have a repeat telecast of that. I was enjoying it so much. " Bhai said.

" Bhai,  I hate you. "  I said.

" I don't care... Shruti you can beat him whenever you want. He is all yours.  I will lend you my boxing gloves. " Bhai said and hugged her while laughing.

The atmosphere had changed dramatically... Everyone was so happy.

" Ok, come we will get you ready. " Maurvi said and took her away.

" We must see to all the arrangements... Come Vikram. " Bhai said.

" Yes !! Call your friends, Sid !! They might be still there at our Haveli only." Vikram said.

"  Parth and other friends can't come here but will call Sahil and Samar, if they have not left already. Shubh has gone for honeymoon and I can't disturb them or Vidhi will kill me before my honeymoon. " I said with a smile.

" Yeah !! You are right... Poor Shubh!! He turns red whenever Vidhi says anything. "  Bhai said.

" My sister will keep giving shocks to him. Can you imagine she threatened him that she would kidnap him if he doesn't run away with her? I burst out laughing every time I think about it. Imagine Vidhi kidnapping Shubh who is at least six inches taller and much heavier than her. "  Vikram said, we all burst out laughing.

"  Go and get ready !! " Bhai said.

" I have to call everyone... " I said.

" I will call them ... You call Parth and mom ...I already told dad but I think you should call mom.  " Bhai said. I nodded.  And called Parth first.

"  Hey Parth, I need to tell you something... Please don't kill me for this but I need to do it. "

" What??? " He asked.

" I have to get married to Shruti right away. I know you can't reach here. But I am missing you. "

" You are getting married??? I am coming right now. I am in Rajasthan only, tell me where are you?? If you marry without me, you will spend your first night in hospital. Think about it. Don't you dare to start the ceremony? I will be there in 1-2 hours. "  He disconnected the call. I told Bhai and he shook his head and told me to postpone the wedding by a few hours.

Then I called mom and she was excited and angry at the same time.

" Wow !! So you got time to inform your mom about your wedding?? What was the need to tell me even now?? You could have told me after you had your first child... "

" Mom !! Chill, please. I am sorry, but I had to do that. Ok, you beat me if you want. But please don't be angry with me... "

" I don't want to talk to you. Come home right after the wedding. I will wait for my new daughter. Now bye, I have to see to the arrangements. Be happy... May God shower all his blessings on you. Bye take care and tell Gautam to connect us with a video call during the ceremony. "

" Yes mom, I love you! You are the best in the world. "

"I know... No buttering. It will not save you from me.  Go and get ready." she said and disconnected the call.

I smiled and went to get ready.

I was happy that I Kidnapped her.  She was avoiding me so I had to take her away to some other place, somewhere far off where no one could find us. I wanted to discuss our future.