Serenity.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"That's.. Wow, you really invested yourself."

Sana looked around Maya's appartment, the girl chuckling.

Faint music played in the background, a light citrus mixed with vanilla scent filling the air.

"I'm going back on Tour soon, I don't want to have anything to do when I come back.. Even though we have a comeback scheduled for May, we have a week off afterwards, and I plan to sleep all day for a week straight.."

Sana laughed, turning to the blond girl.

"I thought you would've went for something bigger, like a penthouse."

Maya chuckled, shaking her head as she put her head up.

"I'm alone here, plus it's so calm I like it.. If I want noise I'll just crash at my brother's place for two days.. Gosh, it's been a minute since I saw him."

".. Wait, doesn't he enlist soon ?" Sana asked, turning her head to her.

Maya chocked on her tea, making Sana laugh.

"I forgot about that, I think he's supposed to leave in March.. I should meet up with him next week, I'll be on Tour when he'll be leaving." Maya said in a nervous tone, grabbing her phone to text him.

Sana laughed at her mess, realizing that when Maya said that she texts her brother only to check if he's alive, she wasn't lying.

"Aside from that.. How are you doing ?" Sana asked, knowing the last events that took place in Maya's life.

Maya put down her phone, sighing.

"I don't know.. Jaehyun and I are doing fine, but things with the others are so freaking weird, it makes me slightly uncomfortable because I don't know how to fix it."

"Instead of trying to fix it, just let things happen.. You can't keep being a control freak Ya-yah." Sana said, looking at Maya sitting on the couch besides her.

"I know but.. Are things really going to keep being stuck like that ?"

Sana ran her fingers through Maya's hair, realizing how soft it was.

The bangtanette's hair was dyed smartly, she didn't had to bleach it every other day to go from a color to another which was the reason why it looked and felt so soft and fluffy.

"Let things happen, you're doing great right now, they finally listened to you and gave you space, you have that serenity that you always wanted."

Maya tilted her head, looking straight ahead of her.

The serenity she always wanted..

"If they finally realized what they were doing wrong, it's great.."

"Yoongi-Oppa told me I was in the wrong too, for setting my expectations too high for this kind of relationship." Maya said with a small pout, still looking at the invisible point in front of her.

Sana took a deep breath.

"Well, I did tell you things would get messy from the start, but the most important thing is that you reflected on yourself, and now you know this isn't for you."

Maya groaned, throwing her head back.

"I'm so tired of this~" She whined before turning her head to Sana. "What would you if you were me ?"

Sana tilted her head, a small pout on her lips as she thought, fingers tangled in Maya's short hair.

"If I were you I'd focus on what I have and do what I want to do.. Didn't you learn your lesson from last year ?" She asked with a small smile.

Maya furrowed her eyebrows lightly, quickly relaxing them after realizing what Sana said.

The japanese girl smiled in satisfaction, letting go of Maya's hair to grab the glass of water on the coffee table in front of her.

Maya sighed, the music in the background reminding her what the lesson was.

Lowly and lost in her thoughts, she began to sing along.

"Everything, everything, everything goes.."

.

.

(A/N)

are you ready for the finale round ?

if you wonder, this is what Maya's apartment looks like :

Love, thank you for still being here <33

©ASHLEY