18 : Thrill.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"I shouldn't have came."

The members bursted in laugher, watching Maya on the ground.

As planned, they went "jogging" on the mountain next to their hotel.

Everything was fine, the members chit-chatting and laughing, making multiple remixes of their 'Bon Voyage' song and overall having a good time..

.. Until Maya slipped.. And fell.

Thankfully for her, her fleece covered her butt and the dirt was dry, so it didn't stain her white bottoms.

But still, it was very embarassing, and she absolutely blamed it on the slippery Filas.

"Maya-yah.. Maya-yah are you okay ?" Hoseok asked, still dying of laugher.

"It'll be so funny to see on the Maya cam." Seokjin's laugh was heard along everyone else's.

"No you know what, every day you prove to me that I should've never joined this group, traitors." She said, only making the others laugh harder. She brought the camera closer to her face. "Listen to me ARMY, there's no L in BTS because there's no loyalty."

The boys only laughed harder as she looked at them with a beaten red face, truly embarassed that she has been caught in 4K slipping for no apparent reason, except those damn shoes.

They calmed down after checking if she was okay and did a 360 shot with the cameras, what they were planning to do before Maya fell and distracted them.

Jimin and Yoongi, the losers of rock-paper-scissors had to go further, whereas the others just went back to the hotel peacefully, still teasing Maya and telling her to watch where she walks.

Once they arrived they parted ways, Maya staying outside, earphones tucked in as she admired the scenary, meanwhile Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung were eating, Jungkook and Namjoon being who knows where.

-

On the second part of the morning, the members made their way to the store.

Maya was in the SUV, driving, with Seokjin, Yoongi and Taehyung as car buddies.

She was currently suffering, Taehyung and Seokjin jamming to songs and singing in the greatest disharmony she has ever heard, Yoongi laughing as he held the talkie walkie to make the others hear it.

They switched songs, Maya only laughing, but as soon as they started playing her songs, it was over.

It first started by 'As I told you' by Kim Sung Jae.

[yes the original song of hockey players bangtan cover]

It looked like they unleashed a beast, Maya passionate, often taking off her hands from the wheel to reproduce the choreography.

The SUV members thanked the sky that it was just a straight road. Otherwise, they would've all died then and there.

Taehyung hyped her up, Seokjin filmed her on his phone, also hyping her up and Yoongi shared with the campervan team who were also dying on their side.

"Im Maya private show !" Namjoon's voice was heard through the talkie-walkie as the song finished.

However, it wasn't over as 'Flower' by Jang Yoon Jeong started playing now, Maya singing her heart out as her members died besides her as the trot song got the best of her out.

They finished with the concert hours when they reached their destination, a gas station to buy their necessities.

Maya didn't really need anything, since her mother packed for her and she add other things, her habbit of overpacking becoming really practical in situations like these.

She saw the other boys going around the store looking for pants, slippers and other things, enjoying the fact that Jimin was paying.

She went back outside as she didn't see anything interesting, watching Jungkook clean the campervan's windows.

She was starting to move on from their brutal ending, and was happy to see his fragile mental state got better.

Even if it was far from Jungkook's case, she was also happy to see that Taehyung also seemed more relaxed, his nerves really back in control.

"You're okay ?" Jungkook asked her, seeing her stare at him.

She snapped out of her transe, nodding.

"Yeah, there wasn't really anything interesting to see in the store so I got out to not overcrowd the place."

He nodded, focusing on his task under Maya's amused eyes.

"You're really devoted." She observed, seeing how wide his doe eyes were, looking for places he might've missed. "Can I help you ?"

He shook his head, giving her a small smile.

"It's alright Noona, I'm almost finished.."

She nodded, sighing as she pulled out her phone, waiting for the others to come.

They soon finished in the store, but quickly, Hoseok noticed Jimin bought the same thing twice and went to return it.

Maya didn't mind, bend over the hood of the SUV on her phone, like the women in carwash advertisements.

It's not even that she tried to tease anyone, she was just getting bored, waiting for the boys first then for Hoseok to return the item.

"Let's go." Seokjin said, walking towards the SUV.

Maya turned to them, seeing the members make a fuss as they decided to leave, while she was confused, watching them get in the car.

Taehyung gave her a slap on the ass as he ran towards the back seat, opening the car's door.

"Get in baby drive us out of here." He said excitedly, closing the door.

Confused, kind of turned on and amused, Maya did as he said and got in the car, turning on the engine to start driving, parking a little further in the same street.

"You guys are mean.." She said, chuckling. "Who's idea was that ?"

"Kim Seokjin." Taehyung answered, ruffling his own hair as he checked himself on the camera.

Maya shook her head, and at the same moment her phone rang.

"Hello ?"

"Did you guys leave ?!"

Maya wanted to laugh but restrained herself, just like the other members next to her.

"Weren't you in the camping van ?" She asked, pretending to be clueless.

"I said I wanted to ride with you ! How can you do that to me Im Maya-ssi ? Out of everyone, you ?!"

She licked her lips before pursing them.

"I'm sorry Oppa I'm coming back for you." She said, laughing at the end of the sentence.

She hung up and started driving back  to the gas station, picking up Hoseok.

"Oppa that wasn't my idea ! It was Seokjin-Op.. It was Jin-hyung !"

The members cracked up at the change of honorifics, Jimin's laugher heard through the talkie-walkie.

"You guys are jerks ! You really left me !" Hoseok continued to complain. "You guys are mean, I even though about hitchhiking."

Maya snorted as she imagined the scene, Seokjin laughing besides her.

They drove him back to the campervan and as soon as he got out, Jimin hug him in apology.

Maya laughed, turning to Seokjin.

"Well at least he got the thrill.."

.

.

©ASHLEY