05 : It's okay.

| a bitch is bored so ✨update✨

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"So I think we need to talk.."

Maya crossed her arms in front of her chest, looking at Jaehyun up and down without a word.

"Noona ? It's kinda cold outside can I.. Get in ?" He asked, gulping.

"You get in, my members assassinate you, you have the choice." She said in a cold tone.

"Just say you don't want your boyfriend to know I'm here it'll be quicker." He said with a nervous chuckle, reffering to Taehyung.

Maya scoffed, poking her tongue against her inner cheek.

"I don't know, would your girlfriend be okay with you being here ?"

His eyes widened, eyebrows furrowing.

"Girlfriend ? What are talking ab-"

"Stop it right here, Jungkook told me about your slick games." She cut him off, giving him a bored look.

"Shit.."

"Yeah, Jaehyun-ah, shit." She repeated with a sarcastic smile.

Jaehyun sighed, ruffling his hair.

"Listen it's a dying relationship, I really like you.." He said with a sigh.

"Wether it's alive or not, it's there, I don't know who you think you are but there are many people that'd like to be in your place." She said, stroking her own ego.

"I know but listen I.. I want to make things right before you leave and-"

He cut himself off, seeing someone appear behind Maya's back, looking clearly not pleased at the sight of him.

"Hello, what are you here for ?" He asked, leaning on the door's frame.

Maya checked her nails, letting Jimin do the talking.

She got what she need, a confirmation that he was indeed dating someone else, the rest didn't interest her.

If the relationship was really dying, he could just break up before moving on, because there was no way a dying long-distance relationship could last more than half a year.

"I'm here to talk to Noona." Jaehyun answered, looking at Maya for help that of course she didn't provide.

Jimin has always be good at making the candidates for her heart run away.

To this day, she still hasn't heard of BamBam, and it has been a year and a half.

"Doesn't seem like she wants to talk to you, can I take a message ? We have a flight early tomorrow." Jimin asked, giving him an intimidating look, despite being shorter than Jaehyun.

The younger gave Maya a desperate gaze, trying to make eye contact as she kept looking away from him.

"Noona-"

"You're not talking to her, you're talking to me." Jimin cut him off again. "Can I take a message or not ?"

Jaehyun sighed, ignoring Jimin to look at Maya.

"Noona I'm sorry okay ? I'll make things right, wait for me."

Maya didn't bother to answer and simply turned around, walking away.

No matter if he really broke up with his girlfriend afterwards, she didn't care.

She had to discover this relationship for him to take action, and that wasn't okay.

Plus, she thought about the poor girl overseas who didn't have a clue of what her boyfriend was doing, and she thought it was disgusting.

Jimin closed the door on him afterwards, not saying anything else and following Maya.

"Hey, what happened ?" He asked, watching her pour herself a glass of water.

Maya sighed, turning around to sit on top of the counter, taking a sip of water.

"I think my taste in men is horrible, I can't seem to pick the right one." She answered, her voice sounding away as she looked at the water she was holding in her hand.

Jimin looked at her, feeling guilty once again because he knew he was apart of these guys.

"I just want to have someone that'll hold me, love me, be honest with me, there for me at any times and make me the center of his world, not having some girl on the side.. Fucking worship me.." She muttered the last part, talking more to herself than to Jimin.

The male only stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

He wasn't filling the criteria, at least on the honest part. And further more, it was obvious that manipulation wasn't apart of what she was looking for.

Maya sighed, hopping off the counter and finishing her glass of water, putting the empty cup in the dishwasher.

"I guess it's too much to ask." She shrugged, sighing.

"It's not you who ask too much, it's people who aren't enough for you." Jimin said in a soft voice, looking at her.

Maya gave him a little smile that didn't show her teeth, shrugging once again as she walked backwards towards her room.

"Everyone has a different versions, Oppa.. The way you see me isn't the way everyone does."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, not quite understanding.

"What do you mean ?"

She chuckled, reaching her room and opening the door.

"I might be perfect to you, but I might not be enough for some people, or perhaps too much.. But that's okay, you can't please everyone."

.

.

©ASHLEY