19 : Quiet.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

On their second night in New Zealand, the members changed hotels.

This time it was more private, and in bonus, two of them would have the 'privilege' to sleep in a double bed.

Depending on who it was, it could be either a blessing or a chore.

It ended up being Taehyung and Maya, the eternal roomates.

Cameras were installed in the room, but ever since the first day, Maya made it clear that she wouldn't let cameras film her while she's sleeping.

Every season of Bon Voyage, she always precised it was her limit. Even though they didn't respect that in the last season, this year she'll make sure they get the hint.

The staff, too weak to fight with the stubborn girl allowed her to turn off the camera this season, which she was planning to do with or without their approval either ways.

After a good meal prepared by Yoongi, the members prepared themselves to go to bed, Maya laying next to Taehyung on her phone, in a very uncomfortable position.

Not because she was next to him, but because of pent-up sexual frustration she had, all released by an innocent slap on the ass he gave her hours ago.

Maya hasn't done anything in eight months, it was clear that her hormones were going crazy.

But after what happened she didn't know if it was okay to ask Taehyung for help, it even made her kind of shy.

He noticed her discomfort and furrowed his eyebrows, pouting.

"What's wrong ?"

She shook her head, a blush creeping on her cheeks as she looked around the room, getting slightly embarassed.

She wasn't about to say it like that, it was embarassing.

"Nothing, don't worry.."

Her sudden shyness amused Taehyung, who clearly wasn't used to this rare sight.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he turned around on his stomach, looking at her.

"You're sure it's nothing ? Your cheeks are turning into strawberry pudding." He said, poking her cheek.

His innocent touch resonated in her whole body, making her scrunch on herself until she got into a fetal position, hiding her face in embarassment.

What to do, what to do ?

"You can tell me it's alright, I'm listening." Taehyung reassured her, sitting up next to her.

She took a deep breath, still not looking at him, her face still hidden.

"I.. I feel.. I'm horny." She finally blurted out, hugging her knees tighter with difficulty as her chest blocked the way.

Taehyung stayed silent a moment before chuckling, making her even more embarassed.

"Stop mocking me !" She said, giving him a light tap on the shoulder.

"I'm not mocking you, I'm wondering how you could be embarassed to talk to me about something like that ? Me ? Come on Princess, you know I'll always satisfy you."

He slowly pulled her closer to him by the ankles before slowly getting on top of her, pushing her hair aside.

"Oppa the walls are thin, and the others are just aside and-"

He cut her off by pecking her lips, soon turning it into a passionate kiss.

It has been so long since their lips have been in contact, melting one against the other's as small whimpers espaced their mouths, hands all over each other, crotches grinding on each other's.