Housewife and Domestic husband.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"I don't even know what you're talking about."

Taehyung sighed, brushing his brown hair back.

"You know what I mean Princess, the tiny thing that looks like a box." He answered, shaping a square with his fingers

"And for the second time I do not know what you're talking about." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Would the Kim couple please stop bickering for a second this is a rehearsal~" Jungkook's voice resonated through the microphone.

During 'In the Soop', Jungkook and Taehyung had a discussion, almost forced by Jimin.

Taehyung apologized for his actions, and Jungkook forgave his Hyung.

It was a year later, Maya and Taehyung were already married at this point, the ceremony taking place on Chuseok.

Taehyung still pictures Maya in her pretty hanbok, the only thought making him all giggly and wiped.

"Mind your manwhore business !" Maya answered, making everyone laugh.

Jungkook hasn't stopped his bad habits, still sleeping around while respecting the government restrictions.

"At this rate Jungkook will have a child before those two.." Seokjin observed.

"You're the one with a toddler at home !" Jungkook defended himself.

"I am married, you can't keep your dick in your pants." The oldest answered, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Mayaring as a mom.. That'll be funny." Hoseok said, imagining it.

Maya turned to him, slightly offended.

"Do not discuss my parental capabilities, I'll be an amazing mom when the time will come." She answered, flipping her orange hair.

"Good idea then let's have a baby." Taehyung teased her, already knowing her answer.

Five years before thinking baby, that was their agreement.

With their careers and Taehyung having to go the military, they wanted to take it slow with children.

Taehyung already made it clear that he wanted to be dad, and Maya also made it clear that she wouldn't birth a whole kpop group, maybe a duo was just fine.