43 : Typical quarantine day.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Are you sure it's like this ?"

It has been almost two months since the world had stopped.

BTS started schedules again following health guidelines, but it was really light compared to usual, and they only had work every other day.

For Maya and Taehyung, a routine was already installed.

Due to Taehyung's excessive demands, they had sex once a day.

As he said, they had nothing else to do, and it wasn't like Maya hated it neither, in fact, the complete opposite.

She was completely here for it.

They were trying out new positions to spice things up, and the least they could say was that getting into the position itself was a sport.

"At this rate I don't care Princess, I'll get you on that damn bed in a good old fashion way." Taehyung said, trying to fix her legs.

That day, they were trying out the brand new swing they bought, but it wasn't as easy as they thought.

"It's kind of embarassing, everything is out there."

"Wasn't my idea Princess, you're the one that bought that book.. Alright I think we're all set." Taehyung sighed, looking at picture then back at her.

The empty room in Maya's apartment quickly became their play room, the two of them slowly adding things in there every time they tried out something new.

They even installed a mirror on the ceiling, and God knows how many pictures Taehyung took using it, liking the fact that what was happening was clear, yet everything explicit was hidden.

"Damn you really like that, fucking leaking everywhere." Taehyung said, looking at her glistening folds.

"It feels weird.." She said, gulping.

"I can put you back down if you want, we can do it however you like." He answered, getting worried that she might get uncomfortable.

She shook her head, looking at him, his growing hair making him look even better if that was possible.

"Just put it in Taehyung-ah stop playing."

He scoffed, pulling down his boxers to his ankles, stroking himself as he looked at her, completely vulnerable on the swing.

"I can just jerk off while looking at you, without touching you once, just to make you desperate enough, watching you leak on the floor without being able to relieve yourself." He said, looking into her doe eyes.

"I'll be good, just put it in."

He chuckled, hands groping her breasts and pinching her nipples, needy whimpers escaping her lips.

"You'll be good ? Princess you don't have any other choice than being good, or else I'll leave you hanging there crying, not letting you cum.. Is that what you want ?"

"Please fuck me baby.." She asked in a voice so low it sounded like a whisper, looking into his eyes. "Please just put it inside and fuck me until I cry."

Taehyung poked his tongue against his cheek, looking at her body with a small smirk, a hand holding her waist as the other slipped a finger inside of her, slowly curling.

"Be careful with your words Princess.. Last time you said that, the wax indeed made you cry pretty tears for me."

He slipped another finger inside of her, small breathy moans escaping her mouth.