08 : Armypedia.

| Filler

[For those who don't know, it means that this chapter is completely detached from current events in the plot]

———

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲  

• May in the talk show 'Armypedia'

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

A few weeks has passed since the Grammys now.

Kibum has already left for the military, Maya still not talking to him.

She was back in Korea as they prepared their comeback between other things, and for today, they were shooting a talk show named 'Armypedia'.

She sat between Yoongi and Seokjin, twisting on her chair as she looked at their old videos, proud to see how far they come from and how much they've improved on the way.

"How was it ? I mean.. this is the first time, right ?" Namjoon, the MC, turned to the other members.

"That was interesting, really.. I feel very.. Very proud of us, we really improved and fought for what we have today." Maya spoke up.

The members immediatly understood that this line was directed to their haters, people saying 'BTS is overrated' or even the people back then that called them a 'flop group'.

"But I feel like there's someone that really worked harder than everyone, he didn't have any singing or dancing experience back then, I have to give him credit.."

The members looked at her, wondering who she was talking about as she maintained suspense, soon turning to the member in question.

"It's Seokjinnie-Hyung !" Maya said confidently, pointing at the eldest.

There was a silence in the room, everyone staring at her.

"Hyung ?" Hoseok repeated, laughing and bringing everyone with him.

Dying of embarassment, Maya lowered her head, taking deep breaths.

"It's just that I'm used to you guys calling each other Hyung I got confused ! Every day it's 'hyung, hyung, hyung' it got stuck in my head !" She defended herself.

"Wait call me hyung.." Jimin said, looking at her in apprehension.

"Minnie-Hyung." She said with doe eyes, really embarassed by her small mistake since it has never happened before.

The members fangirled, finding her cuter than anything.

"I don't know if I want you to call me Oppa or Hyung now.. Hyung is cute.." Namjoon said, self-reflecting.