42 : Well taken care of.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"It's been two hours Boo."

Taehyung pouted at Maya, giving her puppy eyes.

"But we don't have anything else to do.."

"My legs are closed for today, you won't get any sex from me."

They've been quarantined for twenty-four hours, and in this small span of time, they've managed to do it three times.

They were bored and had nothing to do, but Taehyung being the rough King he was managed to make the poor Maya sore.

"But Princess~" He whined, back hugging her as she cooked ramyeon, chopping vegetables. "It's not like you'll get pregnant, you got that anti-baby thing done."

He kissed her collarbones as she wore his shirt, obviously too big for her which made the area accessible.

"Plus since we can't go anywhere I can mark you everywhere, everywhere."

"No you know what I did my research, and actually since you can't keep your dick in your pants I have an hormone imbalance that makes me gain weight, and for some reason it all goes to my ass !"

Taehyung chuckled, holding her tighter as he kissed her cheek.

"But I love your ass Princess, I can make it even bigger, want me to show you ?"

She pushed him off of her, making him chuckle.

"Go find something to do Boo Bear, being locked up with you is the worse thing that could've happened to me." She sighed.

He squeezed her waist and sat on the bar chair at the counter, twirling around on it.

"Okay, wanna do a karaoke later ?" He asked.

She put water in a pot with the ramyeon sauce base, nodding.

"That'd be nice.." She answered with a smile.

"Do you need help ?"

She turned her head to him, scoffing.

"Your help in the kitchen is just setting the table prettily, do that if you want."

Taehyung gave her an offended look, putting his hand over his heart dramatically.

"That's not true !"

"That's exactly everything you did in every single episode of DalBang Boo, if you can't cook it's alright, you'll just do the dishes." She answered, chopping meat.

He nodded, taking out his phone to check his notifications.

"I was really surprised PD-nim just let us off the hook like that.." Taehyung mumbled.

"I get that PD-nim might be tired of this group.. He had to handle Jinnie-Oppa's marriage, Hobi-Oppa's relationship, Jiminie-Oppa dating a sassaeng and Jungkookie's shenanigans in a single year, at this rate we're at the bottom of his worries." She answered.

Taehyung hummed in agreement before sighing, watching her cook the meat in a pan with the vegetables, her ass making a tent in his shirt, the whole fabric shaking as she gently moved her hips.

However he calmed himself down, reminding himself that she was categoric and further more, they were quarantined for a while.

"I think I'm gonna release my mixtape in the upcoming weeks, everyone is at home so it's the perfect time." She said with a small smile.