22 : Announcements.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"So in conclusion, we're dating."

The members sat in the dorm's living room, looking at Maya and Taehyung with blank faces.

The two lovers didn't know what to say, kind of disturbed, expecting more reaction.

".. Because you weren't dating already ?" Namjoon asked, only processing the information now.

"As I just said, no, we weren't." Maya answered, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What ? I thought you two have been dating for a while but it was.. Nothing.. But anyways, I'm rooting for you !" Hoseok said with a wide smile.

"Not you cheating on me." Namjoon said in a fake-betrayed tone, crossing his arms against his chest.

Maya chuckled, winking at him.

"You're my one and only love Joonie."

Namjoon shook his head in disbelief, which only made her laugh.

Jimin and Jungkook sat there, pretending to be happy for them.

They let her go, it was hypocritical to be unhappy about her choices now, but they couldn't help how upset they were.

How the hell did she ended up dating Taehyung ?

Jimin cleared his throat, standing up.

"I have an announcement too !" He said, smiling.

The members looked at him, waiting for his next words as he stood there excitedly.

They wondered what could it be, and how excited it had to be for him to look like this.

"I have a girlfriend."

A common confused scream was heard in the room, the members looking at him with wide eyes.

"A girlfriend ? You're not dating, you're in a relationship ? You sure ?" Namjoon asked, as confused as everyone in the room.

Jimin nodded proudly.

"Yes, her name's Eunseo and she's just so cute and tiny, we've been dating for about three months now.. I wanted to tell you because I really want her to meet you guys, especially you Ya-yah, she's a big fan."

Maya nodded, pursing her lips.

"How charming.." She mumbled.

"Yeah, so.. Is it okay ?"

"We don't have a dating ban anymore and Mayaring and Taehyung are literally breaking rules, so I guess there's no problem." Namjoon answered, shrugging.

Jimin bowed his head lightly and sat back down, pulling out his phone, probably to text his girlfriend.

Maya was in disbelief.

Yes, she was dating now and she was happy Jimin seemed to have found someone, but she still felt a tiny bit jealous.

Especially since that Eunseo girl was apparently a fan of hers, for some reason that upsetted her more.

Where did she came from and who was she ?

"Good point is, we don't have to cover for Jimin, at least." Seokjin said, laughing.

"These two are giving us extra-work, you better not be reckless I tell you." Yoongi said in a dad tone, making Maya snort.

"Hyung do you think we're stupid ?" Taehyung turned to him.

"Not Maya, you probably."

Maya bursted in laugher, earning an offended look from Taehyung sitting next to her.

They both agreed to not be all lovey-dovey in front of the other members, because first of all it was embarassing and second of all, it could make them uncomfortable.

"The M in Maya stands for Merciless." He said, narrowing his eyes at her.

"And the T in Taehyung stands for Tacky." She clapped back.

"I beg your pardon ?"

"Granted."

The members laughed at their childish 'argument', wondering if they were really dating.

"Hey does it disturb you if Eunseo joins us at the rehearsals for the concert ?" Jimin asked, cutting the moment.

"No not at all, gosh there's so much couples around.." Hoseok said excitedly.

Maya turned to him with furrowed brows, pointing her finger at him sassily.

"So first of all we're not a couple." She corrected him.

"Yet." Taehyung added.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah whatever he said, so in conclusion-"

"In conclusion you don't roll your eyes at me." Taehyung cut her off.

"Boy bye, I do what I want to do with my eyes that are attached to my skull." She answered.

"Alright." He scoffed in response before chuckling to himself, thinking about other motives to make her roll her eyes.

"Eunseo can come, it's alright, we really want to meet her." Namjoon didn't even mind Taehyung and Maya, thinking it was better this way.

Jimin nodded in satisfaction, immediatly tapping on his phone.

They changed the conversation topic, but one person was spacing out.

Jungkook.

Maya was dating Taehyung, she picked Taehyung after saying she didn't want to pick and chose.

Jimin was dating this girl named Eunseo.

And Jungkook had no one.

He was alone, and it made him feel sad.

Sad and lovesick.

.

.

©️ASHLEY