12 : Snitch.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

A few months had passed since the altercation between Taehyung and Jungkook, Tour getting on top of everyone's priorities.

Letting the two of them alone in a room was dangerous. The members didn't know why, but there was a clear tension between the two youngest boys.

Whenever the members would ask about it, they'd say it's nothing, and the others didn't had time to keep playing parents.

They knew that whatever it was about, it'll be solved soon.

The professionalism remained during the festa and the concert dates, the members pretending everything was fine, except that Jungkook and Taehyung had a hard time being around each other.

Taehyung biggest problem was that he didn't know when to let go of things, but it was worse when one of his friends was involved.

It was indeed about Maya, but before being a girl he loved, she was one of his dearest friends.

He knew he messed up in the past, that was pure hypocrisy coming from him.

But that's precisely the reason why all he ever wanted to see on her face was a smile from now on, making his own personal task to take care of anything that prevented that from happening.

Either ways it was already July now.

Maya was hanging out with Namjoon in his hotel room, laid flat on her stomach.

"Why do you look so stressed out ?" The leader asked, seeing the pout on her face.

"Trying to find a name for my Spotify Playlist.. Oh I found it." She said excitedly, propping on her elbows.

"And what is it ?" Namjoon asked, kind of scared of what name she could've possibly thought about.

"'May FM 8.15'.. I refuse to have something blank like 'May's Favorite Tracks', what the hell do I look like."

Namjoon snorted, closing his eyes of disbelief.

"Why is it so bad ?"

"Because I'm not like everyone, it's ugly and doesn't inspire anything." She said, rolling her eyes. "Damn Oppa, you really don't think, do you ?"

Namjoon simply shook his head, dismissing it.

Maya looked at him silently a moment, tilting her head.

"Hey remember when we used to date ?" She asked, half-laughing.

"That was embarassing, let's not talk about that." Namjoon answered through gritted teeth, raising a brow.

"Thinking back about it, it's a pretty funny memory.. We're so different now from back then.." She said in a small voice.

Namjoon hummed in agreement, now thinking as well.

"Yeah, you became a playgirl in the meantime."

"And now you act like a father of four.. That's funny." She answered, tilting her head.

Namjoon laughed, turning his head to her.

"You're the one to talk !"

"You went from wanting to be my daddy to acting like my dad, just saying." Maya answered, shrugging.

"Someone has to put you on the right path, Yoongi-hyung isn't enough anymore." Namjoon sighed. "You're way too horny for your own good, how does Taehyung even does handles you for fuck's sake.."