41 : Corona.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"What the hell is a corona and why is it in my business ?"

The members were all together at the company with their junior group TXT, an emergency meeting being called by their CEO stopping everyone's schedules.

"Maya-yah please calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down, we had projects, we had schedules, we had a Tour planned and now it all goes to waste because of a thing with an alien name ?" She cut Namjoon off.

Bang Sihyuk sighed, closing his eyes.

"Once again it's not a waste, we're going to postpone it.. The situation will calm down within a month, I'm sure of that.. Take this as a vacation." He tried to calm her down.

Maya was clearly expressing everyone's feeling outloud, without any form of hesitation.

She wasn't scared to express herself, even if it was the CEO.

She was a woman, yet she had the biggest balls out of everyone in this room.

"A vacation ? PD-nim, without wanting to be disrepectful, what kind of vacation being forced to stay at home is ?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"The government has this under control, I'm sure in a month or two everything will go back to normal." The CEO tried to reassure her.

"You said a month earlier, now it's two ?"

"Maya-yah calm-"

"Don't tell me to calm down." She cut Yoongi off. "I don't know what the hell is going on and now you're telling me that everything we've been planning for months is suddenly stopped because of a virus going around killing people ? You expect me to stay calm when I have a family out there ? When my Dad travels all year long and can easily bring it home and I can't go visit my parents to check if they're okay ? You people must've lost it !"

Sihyuk took a deep breath, looking at her silently.

His lack of actions and words clearly shocked everyone in the room, making them wonder how much she could get away with.

The TXT members looked at her with wide eyes, kind of afraid.

They all shared the same thoughts, older or younger, they were all about to call her Noona, even Eunji.

"Maya-yah please calm down, nobody really understands what's going on." Sihyuk spoke up again. "I understand that you're worried about your parents, without talking about your brother at the military, but it's going to be okay, I promise.. During this quarantine I want everyone to relax, once we get back on track we're going full in."

"Can we quarantine together ?" Taehyung asked, leaning forward.

"It's not really recommended, it'd be better if everyone stays at their own house before you guys get tested." Sihyuk answered.

Maya and Taehyung exchanged a look before Maya nodded, turning back to the CEO with pursed lips.

"PD-nim here's the thing.. We're kind of dating, so if he has the virus, I automatically have it." She said in a smaller voice than earlier, the table suddenly looking really interesting to her.

She tried to say it prettily, but in other words, his tongue down her throat would automatically give her the virus if he had it, and reverse.

The CEO stayed silent, simply staring back and forth at them without a word.

"Maya-yah-"

"It didn't make a scandal so we're good right ? You said if it was a scandal but it's not so-"

"Maya-yah." He cut her off, forcing her to look at him.

"Yes ?" She answered, gulping.

He took a deep breath.

"I've known the eight of you for more than seven years, what makes you think I wouldn't notice a change of demeanor ?" He said, intertwining in fingers in front of him. "I pretend I keep my eyes closed, but if it forces them open I won't be able to do so anymore, did you two hear me ?"

They both nodded, containing their smiles.

"If the medias start calling, you're on your own kiddos."

They nodded again, their worries flying away.

No particular restriction, but the company was aware, just what they wanted.

"On this note, I will now summarize anything in case there's any cases." He said, wondering at the same time why was he suddenly a manager. "TXT together at the dorm, Maya and Taehyung together at ?"

"Ma-"

"Taehyung's apartment." Maya cut Taehyung off.

"We're going to alternate." He added. "We both live in Gangnam, it won't be too complicated, fifteen minutes away."

The CEO nodded.

"I assume Seokjin and Hoseok will stay with their partners too ?"

The two members nodded in response.

"And the rest alone ?"

They also nodded, the CEO sighing of satisfaction.

"Well.. All I can say now is stay safe."

They all answered a common 'thank you', wishing him the same.

His gaze slowly shifted to Maya and Taehyung, a sigh escaping his lips.

"And don't be reckless at any cost."

.

.

(A/N)

'Just a flight away' y/n and 'Watching you' Lia making a slight apparition~

©ASHLEY