34 : Guilty and growing.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Are you sure that you're okay ?"

Maya nodded her head, looking at Taehyung.

He picked her up at her studio and they both went to the dorm, not stupid enough to go to any of their houses.

All of the members were there except Jimin, who was desperatly looking for Eunseo, wanting an explanation.

He got fooled by her, but most importantly, she attacked herself to Maya.

He felt guilty, thinking it was his fault for being this stupid.

Maya curled herself on Taehyung's lap, the situation making the two of them completely careless about being affectionate in front of others.

"I can't belive we let her in like that.." Namjoon said, rubbing his forehead.

"Well maybe if you listened to Maya's instinct things like this wouldn't have happened." Yoongi answered. "Her bad vibes radar never fails."

"We're sorry Mayaring." Seokjin said, looking at her with sad eyes.

Her head was burried in the crook of Taehyung's neck, her boyfriend rubbing her back.

"It's alright.."

"No it's not alright because this could've turned completely different if she wasn't a completely perverted psycho, if she really wanted to harm you-"

"No need to push it." Taehyung cut Namjoon off, not wanting to even think about it.

Feeling him tense, Maya held him tighter, leaving a little peck on his jaw.

"It's alright, I'll be fine." She sighed, straightening up, still on his lap. "The company will just give me more security and either ways, I've already call my manager, he said he'll do the necessary with the law.. It was scary as hell, I'll be more careful from now on."

She was trying to reassure them, but if they didn't know her they wouldn't have known that she was the one in need of reassurance right now.

"I'll ask the company to put more security around your house, in case she knows where you live." Namjoon said, crossing his arms against his chest, jaw clenched.

"From now on when we walk we're putting her in the middle, to shield." Seokjin add.

"Nobody tried to kill me.." Maya sighed, leaning back on Taehyung's chest.

"Still, it shouldn't be taken lightly, and for anyone who gets a girlfriend please be careful." Yoongi said, emphasizing 'please'.

They all nodded, looking at Maya with worried eyes.

She furrowed her eyebrows, chuckling weirdly.

"I'm fine you guys really, I'm just tired." She answered, standing up.

"Rest well.. Don't worry, we won't let anything like this happen ever again." Jungkook spoke up in a small voice, not looking at her.

They were still in a weird situation, but he wanted to reassure her.

No matter if she loves or hate him, he'll always be there for her.

"If.. If one day Taehyungie-Hyung is too far.. Call me, I'll protect you, always." He added, still not looking at her.

Maya gave him a small smile with a nod.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks Gguk-ah."

It was been a little over two weeks since their conversation, and she was acknowledging his progress.

He was starting to accept her relationship, and it really touched her.

No matter their situation, she'll always love Jungkook.

Not romantically, but his opinion and support mattered a lot to her, and seeing him starting to accept change was really touching her.

He was healing.

Slowly but surely.

It wouldn't be overnight, but he was open to accept what was happening around him, and that was progress.

Maya got in her bedroom and threw herself on the bed, looking at Taehyung in front of it, looking at her with his arms crossed.

"What ?"

"How do you feel, really ?" He asked, his eyes saddening a little.

He should've been there to reassure her, he felt like he was failing.

She considered him to be the perfect boyfriend, yet it seemed like he wasn't enough.

She gulped, looking at the full Moon outside the window.

"I'm terrified.. Sassaengs are.. Too fucking smart for what they're doing."

"We won't give up on you Maya-yah, and if you want me to follow you everywhere you go, know that I will." He answered, sitting on the bed next to her.

His hand brushed her hair out of her forehead as she looked at him, seeing his eyes full of worry.

"Thank you.."

"For what ? It's only normal.. I'm serious about marrying you Princess, and it starts by being someone you can lean on if you need it.. If you need to cry, do it, my shoulder is right here for you at any time." He answered with a small smile.

She teared up at that, her lower lip quivering.

Taehyung chuckled, pulling her head against his chest and kissing her forehead, rubbing her back.

"Why do you cry because of this ? I mean it.."

She pushed him away, hitting his shoulder weakly as he laughed, wiping her tears.

"It's because I know you mean it."

.

.

©ASHLEY