06 : Real me.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲  

• May at the 61st Grammy Awards

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Im Maya-ssi we got into a new year and now you've got no limits !"

Maya blushed at the embarassment as the members laughed, her previous sentence clearly taking them aback.

Tour had started yet again, but they stopped for a moment to attend the Grammys.

They all had more or less fun and were back at the hotel room for a VLive now.

Everything was fine, up until Maya's mouth slipped that Namjoon looked sexy in his Grammy look.

She wasn't wrong, but saying it on camera might not have been the best move..

"I'm sorry I thought aloud !" She defended herself.

"So you really thought that ? What about me huh ? I spend all of this time making myself handsome to be at your level and you just dismiss it like that ?" Jimin joked around, turning to her with offended eyes.

"You're talking but we could say the same about you ! Look at all of that skin out !" Namjoon chirped in, trying to pass his embarrassment to Maya.

"That's it, be a perv on VLive Oppa." She clapped back. "Why are you guys making a big deal out of nothing ? I'll say it again, tonight Joon-Oppa looked sexy."

"Im Maya-ssi !" Namjoon half-shouted, hiding his face in his hands out of embarassment.

"The interviewer also said that though.." Yoongi reminded him.

Namjoon gave up, changing the topic and bringing the members along.

Maya sat between Taehyung and Jimin, watching the leader speak, rolling up the sleeves of his button up as she thought about how indeed sexy Namjoon looked.

Frankly, all of the members including Maya were, but the glasses gave off something superior.

She quickly got distracted as Taehyung started randomly biting her lobe. She jerked her head to him in surprise, making him laugh.

He sat back on the couch with a hand behind her back, giving her a wink as she looked at him in disbelief.

She only chuckled in response, turning back to the camera and realizing that it might've catched all of that.

Thankfully, they stopped the live for a moment due to the poor wi-fi connection, making her sigh in relief.

"Am I making you uncomfortable ?" Taehyung asked her, kissing her behind her ear.

His lips were soft, leaving wet kisses on her skin as he whispered in her ear with his deep husky voice, the other members too preocuppied by the livestream to pay any attention.

"Oppa.." She started but soon couldn't focus, his lips assaulting her neck with soft innocent pecks, that didn't feel that innocent for her.

Heck, how could neck kisses be innocent ?

"If you want me to stop just say it, I will." He whispered before laying on her shoulder, playing with her thin fingers.

Maya didn't know what to do.

Taehyung's warmth felt good, a little too good even.

Plus, she wasn't seeing anyone and has been self-reflecting for over a month now.

She didn't want to make the same mistake, but she had to admit the boys really listened to her and gave her space just like she wanted, being there for her but not clingy, flirting but not insisting, seducing but not forcing.

Taehyung knew better than anyone what made her melt, and it was his random marks of affection.

He put an arm around her hip, resting his hand on her side at the top of her thigh.

"I think we should tighten up for this angle.." Namjoon said. "To make some room for Jungkookie."

Without any hesitation, Taehyung pulled Maya on his lap, the quickness surprising some members.

"Who told you I wanted to ?" She asked jokingly.

"You're always the one who sacrifices, we should call you thigh traveler." Seokjin said before laughing at his own joke.

Maya snorted, getting more comfortable on Taehyung's lap.

She could tell he was 'down bad', his actions becoming bolder and bolder every day.

He let her know he was open to do things, sexually or emotionally, but didn't rub it in her face like he did last time.

He was determined to do better.

If Jungkook wanted to give Maya to someone else on a silver platter to make her realize he's the perfect guy, or if Jimin wanted to give up, that was on them.

Taehyung intented to genuinely try, as Kim Taehyung, just taking in consideration what she told them, not having some kind of twisted backup plan this time.

He really wanted to be that special guy that'd get to call her his, just by being him without being a piece of shit.

He didn't need to be someone else or to cry for attention.

If his personality isn't enough for her, no matter how much he likes her, he'll stop trying.

Until then, she'll have Kim Taehyung, and if it's not interesting enough, the door for her to leave was wide opened.

Either ways in his head, it was her from the beginning, and it always will be.

He won't give up on her, but that's only if she doesn't give up on him.

.

.

(A/N)

no this isn't foreshadowing calm your tits i genuinely have no fcking idea who she'll end up with

btw I was lazy so you might find lots of typos, my bad

©️ASHLEY