28 : Blow her mind.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Take it off come on.."

The members just got back to their hotel after the MMAs.

They were satisfied with their performance and happy to have won so many awards in a night, but of course there was another thing in Maya and Taehyung's brains.

The little 'motivation' he gave her, boosted by how sexy they both found each other during Dionysus, which of course only added to the fuel.

The last time they had sex was a few weeks ago, they craved it now.

Taehyung just put on a playlist and tossed his phone aside, The Weeknd's voice filling the room.

He took off his shirt, tossing it aside and seeing she did the same, he yanked her closer by the arm and crashed his lips against hers.

It was gentle and rough at the same time, sloppy as their tongues quickly got involved, hands all over each other.

He pushed her on the bed behind them, spreading her legs to get in between and reconnected their lips, his fingers traveling to her back to unclasp her bra, his lips leaving hers to trail butterfly kisses all over her jaw and collarbones, all until he reached her breasts, flicking his tongue against her nipples.

Her breath started hitching, her fingers running through his soft fluffy hair as he teased her, taking his sweet time.

"Can we speed up a little ?" She sighed, looking down at him.

He didn't answer, gently nibbling her nipples  which made her shut her mouth at an incredible speed.

He chuckled at that, soon leaving her breasts alone and kissing her stomach all the way to her bottoms, hands massaging her chest soon hooking in the waistband of her sweatpants, pulling them down with the g-string she wore.

He looked up at her, confused.

"Pantie line in the clothes." She explained, pursing her lips.

He nodded, spreading her legs more to have more access and burrying his head there, two fingers collecting her leaking juices and entering inside of her, making her gasp.

"Comfortable ?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Just do what you have to do.." She sighed in response, gripping the sheets hard.

Taehyung's long fingers had no problem finding her spot, he didn't even really need to make efforts.

"That's my spot right there.." He mumbled, lips kissing her inner thighs, soon sucking to create an hickey.

She hissed at the slight pain as Taehyung created more hickeys, fingers curling faster on her spot, thumb rubbing her clit.

The combination between pleasure and pain got the best out of her, Taehyung looking up at her as he replaced his thumb with his lips, sucking on her sensitive clit.

"Fuck.."

And just like that, he knew she was gone.

He thrusted his fingers faster, wet sounds filling the room as he sucked on her clit, motivated by her moans.

Her thighs soon crushed his head, her moans getting louder as she was reaching her climax already, tightening around his fingers.

The lack of sexual activity made her more sensitive, the slight attention her clit was receiving being enough to make her cum.

And she did.

Cumming in his mouth, which he gladly took, licking her clean before pulling out his fingers, sucking them clean.