10 : Always.

| Yeah because last chapter were kinda boring so.. triple update

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

• 190415 May
• Aiport fashion

• 190415 May• Aiport fashion

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"See, that's what you get for acting like a superhuman."

Maya rolled her eyes behind her glasses.

"I told you I got caught up at the studio, not my fault that I didn't see time pass."

Jimin chuckled, taking his position for the pictures before walking in the airport.

Maya's airport fashion was simple that day, as she was too tired to worry about that.

In other words, it looked like she put effort when in reality it was just two piece of clothing one on the other, it did the job.

She was walking through the airport, everything was fine, the security keeping everyone in check.. At least physically.

"Jeon Maya !"

Maya felt her throat tighten, heart clenching at the thought.

Jungkook didn't even want her anymore, everyone was giving up on her slowly, even the biggest parasite, Chanyeol, moved on.

She simply walked through the door separating them from the public quietly, not bothering to give cameras a smile.

She was physically exhausted, she didn't have time for that bullshit.

Jimin snorted, turning to Maya as he prepared to pass the security border, taking off his electronic devices from his bag.

"Jeon Maya ?"

"Shut up and hurry up, I want to sleep in the plane."

Jimin only laughed in response and quickly, all of them passed the customs, getting in their private plane.

Nobody in the group knew what happened, even though it was two months ago.

Jungkook and Maya grew distant, but with all the fuss from the Tour and the comeback, they were too busy to notice it.

Maya took off her face mask with a sigh, pulling her shades up.

"I'm still not over the Jeon Maya." Namjoon mumbled, tilting his head. "That took me aback."

"Can we please not talk about it ?" Maya answered, irritated. "I just want to sleep.."

"Who sent you stay in your studio this late ?" Yoongi turned to her.