24 : Eunseo.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The day of rehearsals soon came, and with that also the first encounter with Eunseo.

If all the members were more or less excited, Maya couldn't care less.

She didn't know the girl, didn't want to know her, and could only hope she wouldn't disturb them in their rehearsal.

"I think Joon-Oppa should move a little bit more to the side, it'd look be-"

"Oppa !"

Maya's eyebrows furrowed, looking at some girl running from the back of stage.

She crossed eyes with Taehyung, who mouthed to her 'be nice'.

She sighed, crossing her arms against her chest as she watched Eunseo jump in Jimin's arms, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you !" She said with a smile.

"I know I've been busy." Jimin answered, pecking her lips.

Maya was just wondering what was all of that about, especially since Eunseo interrupted their work with her scream, she found it kind of rude and disrespectful.

"So I don't think I need to introduce them, but everyone this is Eunseo." Jimin said with a smile.

They all politely bowed at her and she returned it, a smile on her face.

"We're so happy to finally meet you." Hoseok said with a smile.

"I should be the one saying that, Minnie talks about you all the time !"

Maya's eye twitch at the sound of the nickname.

She was the only one to call him Minnie.

The fans did too sometimes, but it wasn't the same because she was the one who came up with the nickname Minnie, and fans are fans, she won't care much about it.

She wanted to just leave, the hyper-energetic personality of Eunseo already bugging her.

"Maya-yah, we're talking to you.." Yoongi said, patting her shoulder.

"Sorry I spaced out, what did you say ?"

"Don't mind her, she's kind of mean." Namjoon said, making Maya roll her eyes.

"I'm not mean, I just spaced out, what were you saying ?"

"I was saying that cameras aren't doing you justice, you're prettier in person." Eunseo said with a smile.

"Yeah I know." Maya answered without any excitement before turning to Seokjin. "Can you give me a hair tie ?"

The other members looked at her with big eyes, not expecting that tone.

"Don't take it personal, she's tired." Jimin told Eunseo, who nodded in response.

Hearing that, Maya turned to him with furrowed eyebrows, tying up her hair.

"What do you mean 'she's tired' ? I'm always like that, if she's a fan she knows I'm like that."

"Yeah but you don't know her, so she might get offended." Namjoon answered.

"Well my bad, I'm gonna go grab my water bottle, I left it over there."

She ran towards the back of the stage, her copper microphone in her hand.

"She's kind of rude.." Eunseo said, turning to Jimin.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"She's not, that's the way she is and you add sleepiness on top of that." He defended Maya.