04 : Seoul Music Awards 2019.

| Long one, grab snacks.

———

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

• May at the Seoul Music Awards 2019
• Red Carpet

• May at the Seoul Music Awards 2019 • Red Carpet

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Im Maya was never the jealous type.

She always knew how attractive she was, she never had to suspect one of the guys she was dating to see someone on the side.

However, she never expected to be that girl on the side.

What hurt her wasn't the lie, but the fact that she wasn't the main chick.

Her ego couldn't take this kind of things, why would they keep her on the side, when she obviously is the one that deserves to be put in the spotlight ?

She thought Jaehyun would be the same, especially since he was very dedicated, however, he put her in a position that she never expected to be in.

She ghosted him for a while, and when the Seoul Music Awards came in the picture, she made sure to ask the stylists to made her the prettiest she has even been.

'Who the hell does he think he is ? Me ? Im Maya ? Who does he think I am ?'

She was the girl that had the handsomest man in the world on his knees, so who the hell was Jung Jaehyun to make her a side chick ?

She wore a black trench coat with black shorts and a lace black corset underneath, a gucci belt around her waist and thigh-high boots on her feet, the necklace Jimin gifted her for her brithday two years ago on her neck with the Louis Vuitton earrings Namjoon gifted her for her last birthday.

Her hair was in a side part and curled neatly, the smallest part tucked behind her ear.

Everything was on point, she sat at the table with her members surrounding her, making sure to stay close to Taehyung as she knew Jaehyun was a little jealous of him and the chemistry the two members had.

She even wore the two bracelets the two shared and the ring Namjoon gave her, everything to had fuel to the fire.

She wasn't hurt by his betrayal, but because he made her a side chick.

She'll never forgive him for that.

Usually she'd avoid giving speeches, always running away from Namjoon to avoid it. But this time, the members themselves and fans were surprised to see her voluntarily go to the microphone to give the speeches.

"Maya-yah are you alright ? Did you get hit on the head ?" Namjoon asked, chuckling in disbelief.

She shrugged, fixing her top to avoid flashing herself.