07 : Nothing.

| THIS IS THE 100TH CHAPTER OF PRINCESS APPLAUSES PLS

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Come on Noona !"

"Gguk-ah I'm tired from the flight, shouldn't you be celebrating your friend's birthday anyways ?"

The members just landed in Japan to continue their Tour.

It was Valentine's Day, but also Jaehyun's birthday, but that part Maya couldn't care less.

She just wanted to sleep and rest for the concerts to come, but Jungkook had other plans.

They obviously couldn't go out, only the two of them alone during Valentine's Day, so he proposed to order food from room service and share a meal at their hotel room.

"I already wished him, even though he's kinda upset with me.. Just a meal Noona, please.."

"This is a day for lovers, you realized that ?" She sighed.

"Don't take it like that, just take it as a boy who wants to spend time with his Noona since it's been a while." He said with a small smile.

Seeing he was insisting, Maya sighed, nodding which only made Jungkook giggle, grabbing the phone of the hotel room to order food.

Maya looked at him, a small smile tugging on her lips at how innocent he looked, getting excited over the smallest thing.

"Okay so I ordered yakisoba, beef stew, sushis and mochi." Jungkook said with a proud smile.

Maya's eyes widened, looking at him from her bed.

"I don't eat that much Gguk-ah."

Jungkook jumped next to her on the bed, giggling.

"You need to eat more Noona, you lost too much weight, you know you have to eat more during Tours.. Plus, if you don't eat it, I will."

Maya shook her head at his words, snorting.

"You're incredible Jeon Jungkook."

"The one and only.." He answered, staring at her with big shiny doe eyes.

She was already in her night attire, large grey sweatpants with an oversized black shirt, her blond growing her held by a clip.

Jungkook didn't dare to touch her, but he understood by Taehyung's actions that acting completely disinterested wasn't the move.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" She asked, turning her head from her phone.

Jungkook smiled, burying half of his face in the white sheets of the hotel bed.

"I was just.. Thinking.." He asked, caressing the back of her hand on the bed.

"About ?"

He looked up from her hand to her face, meeting her eyes soon.

".. The things we have and are still going through.." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he held her hand. "Noona.."

"Hm ?"

"Can you call me a sweet boy ?"

Maya chuckled silently, tangling her fingers in his fluffy raven hair, admiring how soft it was.

"Noona's sweet boy.."

Jungkook's smile widened, a small hum of satisfaction leaving his lips.