20 : Angry sleepy pudding.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Why do we have to go camping every season ? And why am I always the one getting rolled on ?"

The night Taehyung and Maya shared together was the last one in an hotel before a while.

Thankfully no one caught them, and Taehyung was gentle enough to avoid the limping stage, so the day went smoothly.

The next night, the members went camping, greatly to Maya's dismay.

She didn't like camping, unlike some other members who truly enjoyed it, but it was even worse for her, who had to sleep between Hoseok and Jungkook.

None only did the top part of the campervan was hot at night, but she also had to handle Jungkook's snoring and Hoseok disturbed sleep, getting rolled on by the older and hugged by the younger.

Everyone was already awake, chuckling as they heard the loud complaints of Sleeping Beauty inside the van.

She almost fell as she climbed off the bed, making Jungkook purse his lips to avoid laughing.

"What's wrong with these people ? Yah Jung Hoseok !"

The male in question turned to her, meeting her sleepy yet angry face, a large beige Gucci shirt hugging her figure.

"Is it funny to beat people up while they're asleep ? Does that entertain you ?"

The members snorted as Hoseok looked at Maya scolding him, pursing his lips to avoid laughing.

This moment will be captioned 'an angry sleepy pudding' by the editors, making the audience laugh.

"May cypher.." Seokjin mumbled, making Namjoon laugh.

"I'm sorry Ya-yah.." Hoseok said, giving her a little smile.

"And you better not laugh Jeon Jungkook you rascal, do I look like a plush to you ? My back hurts because none only I have to carry all the sexiness and pretiness in this group, but people also interfere with my beauty sleep now."

The boys looked at her, laughing, wondering how did the conversation even took this turn.

"On this note I'm going to wash up, I feel gross."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Saying that the situation at the spa was complicated was actually and under-statement.

As always, the staff gave Maya the ugliest, most-covering swimming outfits they could, but the girl had other plans.

She wore a sports bra that was really cleavage-revealing with a pair of shorts, sitting in the tub peacefully.

She was always wearing revealing things at award shows, but suddenly her chest peaking from a shirt was too much.

The boys were kind of jealous, seeing that the staff wasn't even trying to tell her something, but they knew better.

Ever since the album Wings came out and Maya changed stylists, she made clear that no one would force her to wear anything she didn't want to, and that included swimwear.

"That feels so good.." She sighed, feeling the hot water on her skin.

She felt Taehyung's hand squeeze her thigh as he turned around, eating kimbap Jimin was giving him, but wasn't much disturbed.

"Need to talk to you about something." He whispered in her ear as he turned around, to which she nodded.

"Im Maya-ssi why aren't you eating~" Seokjin turned to her, noticing she was the only one who hasn't tasted the gimbap yet.

"I'll eat afterwards, I'm scared that you guys-"

She got cut off by a splash of water coming from Jimin, a sarcastic smile forming on her face.

"-pull something like this.."

After she ended her sentence, the members started to splash water everywhere, the poor girl just sitting there.

It wasn't long until she walked out of the tub, wrapping herself in her towel, not wanting to participate in this.

"Soldier Im Maya abandoned !" Hoseok turned to her, realizing she left.

"If I wanted to get splashed on I would've dived in, but as you noticed I didn't so in conclusion, Im Maya out."

"You're no fun." Jungkook pouted.

"You know what wasn't fun either ? Getting bear-hugged in a fournil last night, yeah." She answered with a sarcastic smile.

"Either ways we should leave now !" Namjoon said enthusiastically, clapping in his hands.

The boys started getting out of the tub, and being the biggest Maya lovers in this whole universe, they thought it was clever to kiss her forehead as they passed by her.

However, after the third kiss given by Seokjin, when she realized what was to come, she quickly ran to the changing rooms, knowing none of them would enter, especially with the cameras around.

She heard them laugh on the other side, sounds of hands clapping probably belonging to Hoseok resonating.

"What the hell is wrong with you ?!"

.

.

©️ASHLEY