47 : She was patient.

༄ ༄ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲 ༄ ༄

• May in the Soop day 3

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Wanna come jogging with us ?"

The sleepy Maya turned to Seokjin, face scrunched.

Surprisingly, she woke up pretty 'early' on the members' third day.

She was still quite sleepy but didn't feel like climbing the stairs to go back to bed, so she sat on the floor in the main room of the Main House, looking at the lake outside.

"Hyung you're talking to Im Maya, she won't go." Hoseok answered, snorting.

"If Taehyungie goes she will go." Seokjin answered.

"I still won't, I don't go everywhere he goes." Maya answered, standing up and stretching her arms above her head, the large shirt she wore to bed ride up her thighs a little. "Either ways I'm going to shower and stuff now."

The two of them nodded and Maya went back upstairs, heading towards the bathroom.

She showered and chose a blue set of wide pants with a long sleeved-crop top, her hair held by a clip.

She did her skin care, brushed her eyebrows, put on eyelash serum and lipbalm before giving herself a last look, getting out of the bathroom.

When she got out, she noticed she was all alone in the house, aside from the members sleeping.

She went in the kitchen and took a nurungji Taehyung made, wondering if he also decided to join Hoseok and Seokjin.

"Did they really abandon me ?" She mumbled, putting on her slippers and walking around, looking for other people.

That's when she saw the little boat on the water, assuming it was Taehyung's doing.

She walked to the floating house and saw standing there in his blue pajamas, playing with the boat.

"You're not scared it'll get stuck again ?"

He shook his head, focused on his little boat floating.

"I changed the batteries."

She nodded, watching it too.

Taehyung took a glance at her, chuckling.

"The hair clip reminds me of Malta."

"I think it's the same." She answered, making him snort. "Anyways, I'm gonna go see if Yoongi-Oppa is awake."

"Why ? Stay with me." He said, eyes glued on his boat.

"I'll cook today, I don't want to clean."