16 : Uneasy.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

After their stop by Singapore, the members landed in New Zealand safely, soon joined by Seokjin.

They decided to go eat in a restaurant, where the staff will explain their next activities for the first day of the trip.

"I'm so hungry, my stomach hurts." Namjoon complained.

Jokingly, Maya rubbed his stomach, making him snort.

She was pretty silent since the beginning. Not that she was tired, but cutting off her members for a month and not seeing them for so long made her feel like it wasn't reality, especially with the situation they were in when she left.

"I'll have meat." Jungkook said, and soon enough, the waiter came.

"We won't go out to eat as often, so let's pig out." Namjoon said with a straight face as the waitress placed the menus in front of them.

Maya snorted, soon bursting into laugher as the members looked at her.

"What ?"

"'Let's pig out', it sounds like we aren't going to eat for a year, calm down.." She said before pursing her lips, trying to calm down.

Some other members joined her, silently laughing. Not especially at Namjoon, but at the way she literally couldn't stop laughing, thankfully she wasn't loud.

"This is embarassing.." Seokjin said, rubbing her back.

"Im Maya-ssi calm down please~" Namjoon said, looking at the menu.

She eventually calmed down, fanning herself with her hand as she looked at the menu.

"I just want carbonara.." She said, closing it and grabbing a glass of water.

"There's korean fried chicken.." Yoongi pointed out, making a few of them excited.

Maya didn't really care, straightening up, an airpod playing music in her ear.

"The portions might be too small." Taehyung said, breaking his silence.

Ever since they left, Maya wondered how he was doing.

He seemed to be the most out of his mind, but he seemed relaxed at the moment, which was good.

They kept discussing their meals for a moment before settling.

At that moment a staff came to give them their allowance.

A part of what Maya hated in Bon Voyage is the lack of privacy, especially since last season, they forbade the members to turn off the cameras.

The more things like that happened, the more she was thinking about the renewal of the contract next year and if she really wanted to do it.

It wasn't about the boys and what happened behind cameras, but about the cameras themselves and how many of it there was.

"You're going to use the leftover money from Malta." The staff started, making Hoseok relieved that he kept it. "You'll get two credit cards, so you can use it for gas or whatever you need."

The members all agreed and soon the staff left, letting them place their orders.

She sat there, already annoyed by all the cameras on their faces despite it being only the first day.

As she sat between Seokjin and Namjoon, the oldest pinched her cheek, trying to cheer her up.

"Pudding."