02 : Hi, bye.

[a/n : just wanted to say that in this book, since it's someone more or less close to Maya I didn't include Jonghyun's death to respect his memory.]

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"You do realize the audacity you have ?"

Maya scoffed.

"Quit nagging Oppa, at least I'm here, right ?"

Kibum gave her a look before rolling his eyes at her.

"After seven months BTS' May realizes that she has a brother." He said sarcastically.

"I was Touring, stop bugging me." She answered with groan.

"I know I see your face everywhere on the billboards it's tiring."

"If you weren't so ugly maybe you'd see yours instead." She answered, putting kimchi on her rice.

"At least I'm not fat."

She raised her eyebrows at him, scoffing.

"I won the title of sexiest celebrity and I lost three kilograms with Tour, how about you ?"

"I'm Key, I don't need any other titles." He said, stuffing his mouth with food.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Well at least I get to live while you're stuck at the military."

He choked on his food, not expecting her to say that at all.

"I'd like to see you when your seven substitutional brothers leave as well.." He scoffed, tilting his head. "I mean 'brothers'.. Do you date one of them ?"

She looked up at him from her plate, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why do you ask now ? We never did that before."

"Because I watched Bon Voyage and I can tell something is fishy, I know you Kim-Kim you're my sister."

'Kim-Kim', an affectuous nickname Kibum gave his sister.

Maya's last name was Im.

Being a feminist, Maya's mother wanted her children to have her last name. However, her father who was really for the patriarchy refused to have both of his children named 'Im'.

Kibum took their father's name 'Kim', but since the man was wiped for his wife, no matter how different their beliefs were, he accepted to have their second child named 'Im'.

Kibum liked to call Maya 'Kim-Kim' since a young age.

When they were children and had a fight, she'd always tell him he wasn't her brother because they didn't had the same last name, to which he replied by calling her 'Kim-Kim' to bug her, and it stayed until now.

"I don't date any of them." She answered quickly, stuffing budae jjigae in her mouth.

"Yeah sure."

She looked up at him, chuckling.

"What ?" He asked, giving her a nasty look.

"Are you mad because I told you the truth ?" She asked, still laughing.

"I know you're lying Kim-Kim look at your eyes." He said, poiting her brown orbs with his finger.

"Well I can't see my eyes, are you stupid or something ?" She answered, narrowing her eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes, grabbing food.

"You got my point, you're lying and I know it, which one is it, the maknae ?" He asked, putting food in his mouth. "You had a dating rumor with him last year, didn't know you were into younger guys."

"Mind your business." She answered quickly before drinking soju.

"So you are dating him ?" He asked, eyes slightly widening.

Maya put down her glass, letting out a breath of satisfaction.

"No I'm not, I'm seeing someone right now and he's younger than me.. You probably know him."

Kibum paused a moment, chewing his food as he thought.

"Is it still that trash guy from Exo ?"

"Oh God no, not Chanyeol, I told you he's younger than me." Maya repeated in despair.

".. Oh ! Is it that guy you collabed with ? From NCT ! The guy who looks all boyfriend and stuff ? Him ?" He asked, excited.

Maya sighed, nodding.

Kibum's eyes widened to the maximum, looking at his sister.

"I don't like that guy for you, to be honest."

"Cute, I didn't ask for your opinion." She answered.

He rolled his eyes.

"That guy smokes." He continued.

"And you think I didn't know ?" Maya raised a brow, looking at him.

"Do you smoke too ?" He asked, widening his eyes.

Maya chuckled dryly, looking at him.

"Where were you for the past months ?"

"Maya-"

"This is why I can't talk to you, because you disappear for half a year, then you come back and judge everything I do in my life."

Kibum sighed, looking at her with a tired look.

"You're my brother and my senior, you should've checked on me when my first scandal exploded but no, you were just living the high life and have the audacity to complain when I hang out with my members more." She added.

"Are you done ?" He asked, giving her a tired look.

Maya stood up, grabbing her stuff.

She was tired.

Her only brother didn't seem to support her, they never hung out except when it was forced and when she takes the initiative to do so, he judges her and bashes her for not calling him.

As if he didn't have a phone as well.

"Fuck you, I hope the military opens your damn mind."

.

.

©️ASHLEY