Explanations.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Hey heyyy 💗

I won't talk a lot in the begining because there's A LOT to unpack.

I'll divide this in nine parts, to help myself and not forget about anything important.

I_ Im Maya's character : The Idol VS the person
II_ Maya's relationship with Jungkook
III_ Maya's relationship with Jimin
IV_ Maya's relationship with Namjoon
V_ Maya's relationship with Chanyeol
VI_ Maya's relationship with Taehyung
VII_ Story overall
VIII_ Comparison between 'Princess' and 'The eight member'
IX_ Final words

So as I said, a lot to unpack, without further wait let's get into it (yuh)

I_ IM MAYA'S CHARACTER

Im Maya is one of my favorite female leads I've ever written.

She's the first character I've ever gave that much depth to and she also comes from the wave of girl bosses on my page.

For anyone familiar with my books, Maya comes right after Jasmine from 'Double Trouble', who was also a very flirty character and in the middle of princess, I started writing 'Champagne' with Arabella.

So I think some things can be explained just by this.

Maya is very different on and off stage.

On stage she's very confident, charismatic, professional, hardworking and energetic.

She's a very versatile artist who truly loves what she's doing and is an all-rounder, she can dance, sing, rap, serve visuals, compose, write lyrics and produce.

I really wanted to make her that way because realistically, if there was only one girl in a boygroup, that'd really have to be one impressive lady.

Behind closed doors, she's also confident, but lesser than when a camera is around.

She's very affectionate in her own way, straight-forward, brutally honest and has absolutely no filters.

Overall, I'd say that she's a person that is very down-to-earth and knows what she wants for herself, where she wants to go and knows what isn't good for her.

Even though she knows she's going to mess up by making a certain choice, she still does it anyways because she never does thing half-heartedly.

She may sound cold but for people who know her, like her members, they know she's actually a very sensitive person and that she always throws all of her heart, time and attention when she takes a liking in something/someone.

She's someone who doesn't like to talk about her feelings and tends to keep things to herself because she's scared to annoy people, and that could be seen in the book 2 of Princess that was basically angst all along.

Through this book, we followed Maya's growth for three years and a half, going from late teenage years (twenty) to a young adult (twenty-three).

She's always learning from her mistakes and always listens to other people's advices, no matter how much she's annoyed when they talk to her at first and that can be seen with Yoongi.