29 : Perfect.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"I thought you guys were gonna get kicked out.."

Maya and Taehyung sighed, listening to the other members nagging.

Turns out their little fun at the hotel was a little too loud, to the point where the hotel received complaints.

At first the members didn't talk about it, but they soon felt the need to talk about the trauma they went through.

They were in car to go to their hotel in Japan for MAMA, and if the couple thought it'd be peaceful, they failed.

"How are you even alive ?" Yoongi asked Maya, eyebrows furrowed.

"God I can't keep these screams out of my head, it's horrible.." Seokjin sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Can we stop talking about it ? It's embarassing." Maya finally spoke up, pursing her lips

Namjoon turned to her, raising a brow.

"You should've thought before keeping other people up all night, you two are so reckless it's  not even funny anymore."

"So we have to go in abstinence ?" Taehyung raised a brow.

"Just don't be so loud, the wall was literally shaking." Hoseok sighed, unfortunately being the one that heard the most as his room was next to Taehyung's.

He was wondering why he was always the one who had to handle Maya and Taehyung's antics, as it was the second time it happened to him.

Since the company didn't know they were together, they still booked two separate rooms but Maya and Taehyung always picked the best one and used it together.

"Can we please~ drop the topic ?" Maya asked, chuckling of embarassment.

"You weren't shy when you imposed your screams to everyone." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Maya turned to him, raising a brow.

"You're the one who brings your girlfriend to the dorm, do you think you're better ?"

The atmosphere between them was definitely chaotic, the two of them not capable to be in the same room without fighting.

"We're not that loud." Jimin answered.

"But it's worse because we're in the rooms right next to you, walls are thinner too." Yoongi said, as if he waiting for an occasion to come for Jimin.

His room was right next to Jimin's, he was the one that had to handle all of this.

The younger sighed, throwing his head back on the seat.

"Either ways, I'm disgusted and everyone needs to watch their volume, I beg you." Jungkook said in a small voice, closing his eyes as he threw his head back on the seat.

Maya rolled her eyes, looking outside the window.

"We already said that we will, we can drop this topic now."

"Why are you getting on the defensive ?" Jimin raised a brow.

"Because I blown her back out and you keep talking about it, no need to be upset that you can't make your girlfriend do this." Taehyung got into the conversation, getting annoyed.

Jimin scoffed, looking at him.

"Yeah sure, you're the only one that can make her limp."

"Technically yes, never saw her be sore like that before." Taehyung clapped back with a sarcastic smile.

Maya has stopped talking, not wanting to get more involved in this.

At this rate, the embarrassment was long gone, ever since they got a call from the lobby talking about noise complaints.

But Jimin adding to that was cherry on top, and if she talked she'd hurt someone's ego.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night.." Jimin answered.

"What makes me sleep at night is holding my girlfriend, not railing her but I guess we have different views on the topic."

The members got also silent at this rate, not even understanding what they were fighting for but surely enjoying the drama in their sleepiness.

"What do you mean by that please elaborate." Jimin was the one getting on the defensive now.

"That if you need to brag about how you're good at fucking that much, maybe that's all you have for yourself." Taehyung said, throwing his head back on the seat.

Jimin scoffed before laughing nervously, raising his eyebrows at Taehyung.

"Yeah, as if you're the perfect boyfriend."

"He is." Maya mumbled sleepily.

Even if she didn't want to take part in the whole fight, she wouldn't let Jimin -out of everyone- talk about how Taehyung was as boyfriend.

It was a fact, Taehyung was a good boyfriend, and if Jimin felt the need to diss that then maybe he needed to take some notes.

The blond male scoffed, looking at her now.

"Yeah sure, what has he ever done except criticizing you for no reason and making you feel worse about yourself when you were at your worst ? Was he there for you ?"

Maya furrowed her eyebrows, straightening up on her seat which alerted the members.

She was getting serious, and it wasn't a good thing.

"As a matter of fact nobody was there for me aside from Yoongi-Oppa, I don't know what you're trying to do but when you decided to push me from a driving bus, he catched me, so if you have nothing to say shut up."

"Oh yeah ? Then tell me-"

"-why you can't physically shut up when you have no arguments ?" Yoongi cut him off. "Jimin-ah, trust me, it's one of these times when you have to shut it and be pretty."

He was the only one apart of the Hyungs to know what happened with full details.

If Jungkook wasn't interfering much, Jimin was talking way too much for the amount of damage he caused.

He literally gave Maya trust issues, and she was finding a safe spot with Taehyung.

Meanwhile Jimin tried to diss his 'friend' for no valid reason, just to be petty and for the pleasure of talking.

"Hyung-"

"Stop talking I said, can't you see that you're embarrassing yourself ? Let people live, you had your chance."

He wanted to avoid this blowing out proportion at all costs, seeing Maya getting all fired up.

The blond male sighed as Maya relaxed in her seat, giving Yoongi a little head bow.

The rest of the car drive was silent, but a cold silence.

Maya and Jimin clearly needed to talk and as a matter of fact, Maya and Jungkook also needed to talk.

However, they couldn't communicate.

Jimin was being absolutely disgusting in his behavior and the biggest hypocrite, meanwhile Jungkook seemed to avoid her and keeping to himself which worried her.

The maknae was fragile and despite their history, as someone who's been knowing him for eight years and a band mate, she deeply cared about him.

She sighed, looking at the Japanese skyscrapers through the window.

What to do, what to do ?

.

.

©️ASHLEY