Chapter 66

Shruti's POV

I thought to wake him up as I didn't want everyone to tease us again. So I shook him a bit but was shocked when the very next moment he pulled me and I fell on him.

" Good morning, love. "

" Good morning, leave me!! "

" No way, I didn't marry you to leave you. "

" Siddharth let me go !! It does not look good. "  I said.

" Awwww from where I am looking, everything is looking good. "

" What??" I asked but he kept grinning so I followed his line of vision.  He was looking at my bathrobe which had loosened and opened a bit.

I saw the way he was ogling me.

" Oh, God !! You have become a pervert all of a sudden. "

" Pervert?? you can't call me that? I am just looking at what is on display, as it is, I already saw everything last night and even that day.  "  He was smiling sensuously.

" You are too bad... Leave me. "

" I am bad? Why? What is wrong with it?? After all, we are married now, I am looking at what is mine, get used to it. "

" Ok, get ready and find me a dress. "

" Why ?? You look sexy in a bathrobe. I like it. "

" You want me to go out in this? "

" Who said anything about going out? I will keep you locked in my arms. "

" So how will we go back to Chandigarh or Delhi? "

" Please yaar... I am trying to get romantic and you are getting logical. C'mon, we got married yesterday. It has not even been twenty-four hours. Have mercy on me. I want to keep you locked in my arms... "

" But I need clothes. "

" Wear my shirt... I went crazy, after I saw you in my shirt that day. "  He said.

" No !! "

" Try towel, it would be easier to... " I placed my hand on his mouth.

" Please be quiet. " I said but my face was burning.  He was laughing and it was so good to see him so happy. I was very happy too.

All of a sudden my mind got diverted towards the elephant in the room. We had to face my family soon. I don't know what was going to happen.

" What happened?? "  He asked out of concern.

" Nothing !!

"  Tell me !! Are you apprehensive about meeting your parents? "  He asked seriously.

" Hmmm "

" Don't worry, we will manage to solve every issue. Now smile, otherwise, everyone will think that I could not perform well. "

" Perform well ?? What performance?? "

" In bed ... They will assume that I  can't keep you happy. "

"  What ?? You are so... Ughhh How can you talk like that??  "

" What ughh?  I am absolutely right. They will talk like that. Then explain how many times we made passionate love. "

" For God's sake shut up!! What happened to you?? I liked you because you were very decent. "

" What is your problem yaar?? You are calling your husband indecent just because he was talking about his wedding night with you?  "