SE 1: EP 8 ― The Well

2014 London, England

The team was at Greenwich University in London, England

The team was at Greenwich University in London, England. They were cleaning up the mess that Thor left behind during the Convergence when he took on the Dark Elves. Audrey was sad she missed a chance to see him again. Audrey, Grant, and Fitz-Simmons were on the scene. Grant walked over and dumped out a pile of concrete in front of them.

"Don't say I never gave you anything," He said, and Audrey laughed.

"Checking for alien spectrographic signatures one teeny rock at a time," Fitz said.

"A necessary precaution. We don't want anything alien getting into the wrong hands," Audrey said.

"Still, this is definitely the type of work a monkey could easily do," Fitz said, and Audrey laughed as she shook her head. Fitz always brought up that if they had a monkey, he could do a lot of their tasks so they would have less work to do.

"You're our little monkey," Grant said with a smile on his face. Audrey laughed while Fitz scoffed. Then Jemma's cell phone started ringing, but she declined the call again. Fitz gave her a look because he knew it was her parents calling, and she was avoiding their calls.

"Don't give me that look. I'll talk to them when I talk to them," Simmons said to Fitz.

"Talk to who?" Audrey asked.

"Mum and Dad. They want explanations and answers for... well, all this. But I don't have any answers, and more importantly, I haven't talked to them since I was ill," Simmons said. That was a while ago, it's been around 6-7 months since Coulson started their team. "And if they knew that, they'd be even more terrified. So, you know... Why waste any of our time, really?" She asked as she put her phone back in her pocket. Fitz was scanning over the pile that Grant put in front of them, and then his device started beeping. "Fitz is that...-" He cut her off.

"...-Definitely not from here," He said as Grant took it from his hands. "Another piece of the ship. What are you doing?" He asked as Grant was spraying it down.

"Out of sight," He said as he put it in a S.H.I.E.L.D. evidence case. "Out of mind. That's why we're here. To keep everything under control."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

The team was sent to Norway to the Trillemarka National Park. Park rangers reported two people with a serious amount of strength, and local police brought the team in to investigate. When they got everything they needed, Skye pulled up the news where it was a live recording that the suspects had burned into the streets that they were gods. The power they had came from an Asgardian staff. Grant was leading the briefing on the two suspects.

"Jakob Nystrom, 30. His girlfriend, Petra Larsen. Leaders of the Norse Paganist Hate Group," Ward said as he walked away from the screen and back to their hologram table.