SE 2: EP 13 ― One of Us

2015 ― The Bus

2015 The Bus

Phil Coulson now sat with Audrey and Skye on The Bus in the former interrogation room. He brought them grilled cheese and soup. Coulson, Sharon, Trip, Fitz, and Bobbi have been the only person they've been willing to talk to since they overheard what Mack said. "Hmm... I gotta say, Director, no doubt, the best-grilled cheese I've ever had." Skye said.

"Secret ingredient. Don't ask. I will not disclose, but I used to make them for Audrey all the time whenever she was upset." Coulson said and Audrey smiled.

"I remember. After Odessa, you came to my apartment every week and made grilled cheese for me. I know I didn't show it then, but I looked forward to it every week. And Skye's right, it's still the best-grilled cheese sandwich I've ever had." Audrey said with a smile on her face.

"How are you guys doing with all the monitoring?" He asked. They didn't start the monitoring until after the first night they were in there, so the conversation the girls had about Grant, Coulson, and the team did not hear.

"At this point, we barely notice it," Skye said.

"We wouldn't subject you to it if it wasn't absolutely necessary," Coulson said.

"I assume you're putting us on the Gifted Index," Audrey said.

"We are," Coulson said as he nodded his head. Audrey looked over at him because she had another question, but Coulson could see it in her eyes. She was going to ask if her father, Fury, knew. "Yes, I contacted him. He knows." Coulson said and Audrey nodded her head.

"Who?" Skye asked.

"Classified," Audrey said. Skye rolled her eyes which made her sister laugh.

"Anyway. I've been doing some monitoring of my own. Check this out... my entire life I've been searching for my parents, and my search ended with answers that are so much worse than I could have imagined." Skye said.

"And... I never wanted to find my biological parents... and now that I have, I still feel the same sentiment. My world has completely blown up." Audrey said.

"A sad, twitchy, not-all-there dad, a dead mom, can I call Cleo a stepmom? Alien mist that turned us into walking natural disasters," Skye trailed off.

"We're steady. Nothing is shaking, no lights are flickering, and no one is feeling my senses and I'm not feeling anyone else's. We're stopping them before they start." Audrey said.

"That's good," Coulson said as he nodded his head.

"If we keep working on this, we can be back in the field in no time."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"You're kidding, right? A shrink? I should've disappeared when I had the chance." Audrey said to May. She came back onto the bus to tell Audrey and Skye that she and Coulson wanted them to talk to someone.