SE 2: EP 10 ― What They Become

2015 ― HYDRA Facility

2015 HYDRA Facility

After deflecting missiles from HYDRA, Trip piloted The Bus to Puerto Rico to pick up Coulson and the other half of their team. May got him on the line earlier to tell him that HYDRA has Audrey and Skye, and Coulson wasn't too happy about that. "Whitehall's demand was for Raina. He said nothing about Audrey or Skye." May said.

"So Ward called an audible when he saw Audrey on the plane," Sharon said.

"Or had his own Agenda the whole time," May said.

"But why Skye too?" Coulson asked.

"I don't know. He told Audrey that he was keeping his promise, and it had to be both her and Skye." May said. Coulson nodded his head as he put the pieces together.

"That means he's taking them to meet their parents. If there's a silver lining, it's that they're both still alive. No matter how twisted he is, we know Ward would never hurt Audrey, and he wouldn't let any of the HYDRA agents hurt her either... which also means, he won't do anything to Skye." Coulson said.

"Because hurting Skye would hurt Audrey," May said and Coulson nodded his head.

"At least we know they're safe," Coulson said and May sighed.

"For now..."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"Checking exits, numbers of men, weapons inventory. I'm impressed. Audrey's training you well. How's your marksmanship?" Grant asked Skye as he was leading her and Audrey through a building. He had them cuffed because he didn't believe that they wouldn't try anything.

"I don't know. Hand me your sidearm, let's find out." Skye said and Audrey laughed a little.

"Cool under pressure. I see Audrey's teaching you control." Grant said.

"That's one of our differences. In S.H.I.E.L.D., they train you to control yourself. HYDRA wants to control everyone else." Audrey said as she looked at him while they were walking upstairs.

"I'm not loyal to HYDRA, Audrey, I told you that before. My orders were to collect Raina. Bringing you and Skye along was my idea." Grant said as he stopped them in front of a door.

"Maybe you don't remember, but we've played this game of 'Let's kidnap Audrey and Skye' before and it didn't end well for you," Audrey said.

"That's not my concern," Grant said as he took off Audrey's cuffs and then did the same thing to Skye.

"Really? Then what is?" Skye asked.

"Keeping my promise to Audrey," Grant said as he opened the door. When Skye and Audrey looked in, a man and a woman stood up from the couches they were on and Audrey looked at Skye, who was already looking at her. The girls walked in the room and Skye already had tears in her eyes.