SE 1: EP 9 ― Repairs

2014 Ireland

After their overnight stay, the team was still in Ireland, and everyone was getting ready to head back to the plane

After their overnight stay, the team was still in Ireland, and everyone was getting ready to head back to the plane. Audrey and Grant were still in Grant's hotel room. She was getting dressed while Grant was in the shower. Audrey felt different that morning when she woke up. Even though she and Grant have been in a relationship for months, last night, they slept together for the first time, and Audrey thought it was perfect. She woke up feeling like she was on cloud nine. Ten years of history and a build-up of feelings led to the moment when she could pour out her love for Grant in one of the most intimate ways possible.

She wanted to stay in the moment forever.

As Audrey was putting her shirt on, her phone started beeping. She walked over to the dresser and grabbed it to see Coulson texted her that they have a new mission. "We have a mission," She called out for Grant when she heard him turn the shower off.

"Any specifics?" Grant asked when he walked out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist. Audrey bit down on her lip when she saw him. He still had water glistening through his sleek black hair, and his body was still slightly wet as well. If they didn't have to go, she would take the towel off of him.

"No," She said as she shrugged. Grant walked up to Audrey and wrapped his arms around her from behind while peppering kisses across her neck and shoulders.

"Should we follow the same plan as before?" He asked. He was asking how they should show up to The Bus, together or separately.

"We are field partners, and everyone knows that; it wouldn't be suspicious for us to show up to the plane together. And everyone already has their suspicions about our personal relationship, so we just need to talk to Coulson first," She said, and Grant nodded his head.

"Do we have to tell your dad too?" Grant asked, and Audrey laughed.

"Not yet, but... I think he's known for a while something would inevitably end up happening between us," Audrey said, and Grant laughed. "We can show up to The Bus together, like I said, we're field partners, so it won't be suspicious. Now, hurry up and get dressed before I make us late." She said. Grant smirked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, really?" He asked as she started to kiss her neck. Audrey closed her eyes and slightly tilted her head to the side, but then she realized he was trying to distract her, and she shook her head as she stepped out of his hold.

"Aht, aht, no. I'll see you outside."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

When they got on-site, they showed their badges to local law enforcement so they would be let through. The woman they were coming to see was standing on her porch while there was an angry mob outside of her house. May stayed back to keep the crowd at bay while Grant and Audrey followed Coulson to the porch.