SE 1: EP 13 ― "T.R.A.C.K.S."

2014  ― Zagreb, Italy

2014 Zagreb, Italy

"Ian Quinn," Coulson said when he walked into the Command Room a few days later. Ever since what happened at the Academy with Donnie and Seth, after finding out that Ian Quinn was the one funding them, Coulson had been on the search for him.

"You found him?" May asked.

"No, but we think we know how we can. Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies. He made a big purchase recently." Coulson said.

"10 million big," Skye said.

"Any idea what it is?" Audrey asked.

"No clue, but it was designed and built by Cybertek, Inc., a small firm that deals in advanced technology and research," Skye said.

"Which is where this gets interesting. They've hired a private security outfit to transport the purchase. Former military, ex-mercs." Coulson said.

"A lot of muscle to move one package," Grant said.

"And they know S.H.I.E.L.D.'s got eyes on Quinn," Coulson said.

"Which is why they're transporting it old-school," Skye said.

"On a train, through the Italian countryside, from Verona to Zagreb. Very rural, very isolated." Coulson said.

"And you think Quinn's on that train?" May asked.

"No, but I believe they're delivering the item to Quinn himself. We got our intel from Italian Authorities who have been monitoring the situation." Coulson said.

"And they don't mind us taking over the op?" May asked.

"I asked very nicely," Coulson said with a small wink, so everyone knew he was less than nice. "If everything goes as planned, Cybertek's security team won't even know we were on the train," Coulson said.

"So we're going in undercover? My specialty." Audrey said with a smile on her face, but May sighed.

"I hate undercover..." May said.

"May and Ward, you're front and center. Once we locate the package, you'll tag it with a tracker. Skye, Fitz, and Audrey, you'll be running communications. After the package is tagged, we'll follow it to Quinn, and just in case we get made, I need a combat-ready Agent with you both. Once we capture Quinn, we'll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant." Coulson said.

"And what about the two of us, sir?" Simmons asked because she was the only other person who hadn't been given an assignment.

Coulson explained they would be going undercover as father and daughter.

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

Once everyone was on the train, Fitz, Audrey, and Skye passed Grant and May going opposite ways, and as they passed each other, Grant subtly and quickly reached out to give Audrey's hand a squeeze which made her smile as they continued passing.