SE 1: EP 11 ― The Magical Place

2014 ― Airborne

2014 Airborne

The team was now searching for Coulson.

It's been two days since Raina disappeared with him, and they had no leads on where he was since they put the odorless tracker on Mike, thinking that Raina wanted him. The team was tracking down a lead. Grant and Audrey were leading point at the hotel where Vanchat was. Grant slid a device under the door that would cause a bright sonic explosion. It would distract whoever was in the room long enough for them to get inside.

Grant kicked down the door when he heard the explosion go off, and security was immediately on them. Audrey dodged a punch before she swung and got the guard on his jaw. Audrey hooked her arm around the neck of another guard while a second one approached. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around the neck of the guard in front of her. She had created a bridge. With her arms around the neck of one guard, her body hoisted in the air, and her legs wrapped around the neck of the second guard, she rolled to the ground and brought both guards down with her.

When she popped back up, she saw another one of the security men hit Grant on his back with a chair, but he hit him on his shoulder, where the gunshot wound was still recovering. Grant groaned in pain, but he quickly recovered and punched the guard to the ground while Audrey noticed that Vanchat slipped out, so she started running after him. After taking a moment to let his shoulder recover, Grant followed after her.

Vanchat turned around and saw Audrey following him, so he drew his gun. Once she saw the gun, she backed into a corner behind the wall as he started firing. When she didn't hear any more shots being fired, she continued chasing after him as he went into the stairwell. "Fitz-Simmons, he's headed your way," She communicated to them.

Vanchat made it out of the stairwell and past the devices, Fitz-Simmons had set up. Grant chased him down to the elevator, but the doors closed before Grant could get in. "Skye, you're up," He said. Skye hacked into the hotel's system to control the elevator, and she took Vanchat up to the top floor, where access to the roof was. S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were already there and waiting for him.

Audrey and Grant made it to the roof. Audrey took Vanchat's gun from him once he realized he was surrounded and trapped. Agent Victoria Hand came down from the helicopter and approached them.

"Mr. Vanchat. We were hoping you could help us find a friend."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

The team was back on The Bus. Audrey and Grant were in the lab because Audrey was making him get checked out by Simmons after what just happened. She figured Grant probably reopened some of his stitches, and that would need to be taken care of so they didn't get infected.

"Impressive, you've actually managed to reopen all of your stitches," Simmons said.

"I just hope Vanchat can lead us to Centipede," Grant said. Since Grant was sitting shirtless as Simmons restitched his wounds, Audrey noticed the bruises all over his body, and she had the same ones from when they fought against the Centipede soldiers. Audrey's back was completely black and purple from when the soldier's body slammed her onto the ground.