Chapter 55: Zelda Enters Vah Rudania

"So this is what ya came up wit, then?" Bludo said, lifting up the bottle of magenta liquid. Zelda nodded, much more confident than before as she and Kass stood in front of the boss's house as the Goron inspected the liquid. Bludo raised the only eyebrow he had as he swirled the liquid around in its bottle.

"Wha' is it supposed to do?" Bludo asked curiously.

"It's supposed to alleviate your back pain. I believe it would be much more effective than those painkillers you've been taking," Zelda explained, doing her best not to expose that Bludo's painkillers had run out given Yunobo hadn't told him yet. "It uses Fairy Tonic as a base which is highly efficient in healing. It also has a bit of Goron Spice for a little extra... well... oomph."

"Well if it's go' Goron Spice in it then I can't turn it down!" Bludo said, his shifty attitude towards the fancy looking drink instantly fading. With a pop, the old Goron flicked the cap of the bottle off as he downed the bottle in two gulps. Bludo cleared his throat as he continued to inspect the empty bottle in his hand. Zelda, fidgeting with the ends of her Hylian tunic, watched in anticipation. Suddenly, Bludo's pupils dilated. The Goron stretched out his back, turning left to right as he felt his rocky backside. With a large smile, the Goron raised his fist in the air.

"Why, I feel amazin'!" he called out happily, laughing a hearty laugh as he continued to stretch out. "This stuff is great! What do ya call this?"

"Fairy Spice!" Zelda answered, returning the happy smile.

"Fairy Spice?" Bludo repeated with curiosity as he handed the bottle back to Zelda. "Well that is somethin', I'll give ya tha'. Maybe ya really can figure out what's been goin' on with ol' Rudania..."

"Does that mean you'll allow us to visit the Divine Beast, then?" Zelda asked excitedly, almost jumping for joy. Bludo sighed, though the smile on his face seemed to contradict his own action.

"I'll let ya up. I feel like ya would've gone anyway just like tha' first Hylian did," Bludo said, scratching the back of his head. "Though, I do have to ask ya somethin'."

"Why of course," Zelda responded, the feeling of pride still coursing through her veins.

"Are ya gonna be able to send more o' tha' Fairy Spice up this way?" Bludo asked. "Be a shame to experience tha' kinda relief and then not have anymore, if ya know what I mean?"

"The others asked me about that as well," Zelda said, returning to her thoughtful self. "I wish to find a way to make it more accessible. I can't right now, but believe me when I say that I'll find a way to get you more Fairy Spice."

"Why, I like tha' sound of that!" the boss laughed heartily. "I like ya little Hylian! I hope you visit more often with ya research. Well, then I have stuff to do now tha' my back feels better! Wish ya luck with Rudania."

Bludo walked off, for once having a proper stance as he walked away. Kass looked down at the Hylian he stood next to, watching as she waved Bludo away with a kind smile on her face.

"I knew you wished to help him," Kass said with a teasing smile. Zelda rose an eyebrow as she glanced over at Kass, doing her best to come up with a snarky remark. However, after a few moments, all Zelda could do was chuckle as she stayed silent.

"Well then, shall we head up to the Divine Beast?" Zelda asked, the smile remaining on her face. Kass, however, was not looking in Zelda's direction but in fact was staring off down the road and across the bridges towards the city exit. It was only when Zelda called his name did he respond.

"Kass?"

The bard quickly turned his head to the small Hylian calling his name, blinking a few times trying to process what she had said.