Chapter 65: The Drunk Princess

Warning: Sexual Implications in Story From Here On Out

A few days ago, I was half dead. Then Zelda was sad and I couldn't comfort her. A few days later, she is now drunk on my back. Why is it something new every day? Link thought to himself as he ran through the somewhat empty plaza of Gerudo Town, the moon illuminating the path below his feet. With the still struggling girl on his back, the knight stopped in the center of the plaza, desperately racking his brain on what to do.

"Link... Link..." Zelda mumbled on his back, gripping rather tightly onto the locks of hair on his head. "I can walk—hic—just fine..."

"No, Zelda, no you can't," Link said, his blue eyes darting around, scanning the city for any possible safe haven. "You are completely drunk. There's no way you can walk."

"Hey!" Zelda said, attempting to be angry as she pulled on Link's hair, causing the knight to wince in pain. "You didn't use my—hic—nickname!"

"Zelda-" Link began again, however the girl pulled once again, the force causing Link to stumble as Zelda leaned dangerously far back. It took a few moments before Link regained his balance, using every ounce of muscle control he had to keep the two upright. However, the drunk girl was still pulling at his locks.

"Zeld- Zel, Zel! My hair locks are not reins! Stop it!" Link called out roughly as pain continued to sear at his hair follicles, still struggling to maintain balance. The knight's eyes quickly grew wide, only now realizing how angry he must've sounded. He felt the grip on his hair loosen as he began to turn his head to look up at her. "Sorry, Zel. I didn't mean to-"

Link stopped, his eyes dilating in fear. The girl's lips had begun to tremble as she looked down at him with large, green watery eyes.

"Zel... Zel.. No... No, no, no- please don't-" Link stuttered. It was too late; her breaths had become uneven as she tried to hold it in, her attempt soon futile.

"I... I... I'm sorry!" Zelda cried, tears now falling down her face. "I didn't mean to! I just want to feel special! Please don't hate me!"

"Zelda, come on. Please don't cry," Link said, desperately looking around the plaza to ensure no Gerudo were watching this scene unfold. The gears in his head had begun to turn once again. He had to get her somewhere; somewhere alone where she couldn't reveal he was a voe to the town. His eyes quickly fell upon the large sandstone palace that sat at the edge of town where Riju and Buliara were currently awaiting her presence. Link's blue eyes began to glow, a place suddenly appearing in his mind.

"Shush, Zelda... Come on, it's okay," Link began to soothe, slowly beginning to once again walk towards the right side alleyways of the town. "It's okay. It's okay, I promise."

"You—hic—promise?" Zelda asked, calming her wails.

"Of course," Link said with a gentle smile as he slowly walked through the alley, keeping an eye out for anyone that may walk by them. "It'll all be okay."

"You don't hate me?" the girl asked, gripping Link's hair once again, but significantly gentler this time. He nodded.

"I could never hate you, Zel," Link said gently, adjusting the grip on the girl's silk-dressed thighs as he did his best to keep her on his back. "You're important to me... I never got to tell you but..."

The knight looked back at the still swaying girl on his back, her face still red from the alcohol. While her eyes were sparkling with anticipation, those same eyes were having difficulty staying focused. Link sighed.

"I'll tell you when you're not drunk..." he finished, facing forward yet again to ensure he was walking the right way. Zelda, however, had other plans. Link's vision went dark, blinding him from the path he was following. "Wha-? Zelda!?"