Epilogue

3 years later...
Siddarth's POV

" Congratulations, sir! You are blessed with a baby boy. " The nurse came out and said. I was screaming more than Shruti so Shruti told me to go out of labour room earlier. I wanted to be with her but she was getting nervous to see me like that.

I was on top of the world. Dad, mom,  Bhai and Maurvi all were very excited.

I went in to see my son as well as Shruti.

The nurse had taken our son to give him, his first bath. I saw that Shruti was sleeping as she was just too tired.

I sat beside her and kept thinking about our life together. She continued to study further and was also a dermatologist just like me.

Reason to chose the same stream ??

Well, because she was very possessive about me. She wanted to keep all those girls and ladies away from me, who used to flirt with me. Now she was treating all those difficult lady patients.

I made her promise that she would not add hair removing cream to anyone's shampoo or our license would be cancelled. She nodded and I took a deep breath.

She has always been very intelligent and became a very good doctor.

We were still in Chandigarh but then we got pregnant so mom and dad insisted that we came back to Delhi.

As it is she was driving me and our cook crazy with her crazy food cravings. So we shifted to Delhi.

Just 15 days later we got to know that Maurvi was also expecting.

Here mom, Maurvi and our hired help kept her satisfied and I could breathe calmly.

We all were very happy and excited for the kids. Our home was always flooding with lots of food because they both were enjoying their pregnancies and wanted to eat different weird things all the time.

Maurvi always made healthy homemade chaat for Shruti but they were different like chalk and cheese. If Maurvi wanted chaat, Shruti would demand some jalebi, malpua etc.

And if Maurvi wanted something sweet, Shruti wanted something tangy. We all were amazed at them.

In these 3 years, Shruti's sister took divorce and got custody of her son. She was looking after both the stores very well. While Papa just supervised now and then. He had started enjoying his retirement.

I was thinking about all that when Shruti opened her eyes. I caressed her head and removed the stray hair from her forehead and placed a kiss there. She gave me a tired smile.

" Congratulations Jaan!! We just got our first cute little bird." I said and she smiled and nodded.

All of them came inside and just then the nurse brought our little prince into the room and Bhai took him in his arms first. He was smiling like anything. 

" Dad, mom... see he is just like Sid. So cute,"  he said while grinning.

" Give him to me... I am so excited. " Dad said.

" No, dad !! "

" Gautam !! I am your dad!! "

" I know this for the last thirty years.  You don't have to tell me. "  He said turning his back towards dad to prevent him from taking the baby from him.

" Shut up !! Both of you. Let me hold him. " Mom scolded both of them.

" No Sudha, I want the child right now. " Dad said like an overgrown child.

" What rubbish!! You are shameless. Your sons are becoming fathers now. Stop this !! " Mom said.

" What? Sudha! I am talking about this child. You are too much. " Dad said with a faint blush. We all burst out laughing.

We named him Siddh, which means lord Shiva.

They all held him one by one and then bhai brought him towards Maurvi.  She was very tired being in her 9th  month of pregnancy. Bhai sat down beside her and gave our child to her. Her tired face lit up and took him in her arms and caressed his face and touched his chin.

Our cute little prince opened his big round eyes and saw her. She got very excited at that and smiled at him. He kept looking at her and gave the faintest smile. Everyone was so happy to see him open his eyes.

Shruti and I looked at each other. We were so happy to see them so happy.

Just then Maurvi winced.
" Ouch ! " she was still holding him.

" What happened, beta? " Mom asked and took our baby from her and gave it to dad.

" I don't know, I am having some pain,"  Maurvi said.

" What? How? " 2 weeks are left for the due date. " Gautam said.

"It's ok, call the doctor, she must be here only. " Shruti said. I rushed to find the doctor. I found her in the cabin.

" Doctor, Maurvi has started having pain. " I said and she rushed to see her. Bhai picked up Maurvi and took her to another room. And the doctor went to do the check-up.

She came out and said that Maurvi has started having labour pains too. Mom asked if everything was alright and the doctor nodded and said, " yes."

We all were very excited as we were going to welcome two kids into our lives in one day.

After about 3 hours, Maurvi also gave birth to the most beautiful little doll. My dad was going crazy now. He did not even let anyone touch the baby girl. He had always wanted a girl child and now he got one.

" Dad let me hold her too. " Bhai said but he told him to come one hour later.  Mom was holding our son and dad our little princess. Mom also didn't want to give Siddh to anyone.

" Dad, mom we want to hold them too. " I said. But he just shrugged.

" Dad !! I know you got your grandchildren. But we also became dads for the first time. " Bhai said.

" Then get other ones for you. These two are ours. Our first grandchildren. Right, Sudha??  " Dad said and mom nodded with a smile.  We all were shocked and then we burst out laughing.

To be continued.....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning friends 😍❤️

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it, please let me know.

I will post the second part today itself.

You can read two chapters in libri today. Please comment if you like it.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍