37

In a simple hanbok, like those other normal people wears.

He looks so normal. So damn normal to the point that he looks unreal. How can someone look like this? And he’s not even trying?

“Sha’ll we go?” Jungkook asked and Tae was out of his thoughts.

“Yes! Sure.”

”

213

213.

“Let’s ride that! Oh my god!” Tae cried like a 4 year old.

They’re currently in the arcades and it’s quite big. There are so many people and Tae has never felt such holiday spirit.

“A carousel? But those are just for kids...”

Tae raised a brow at him.—

“Excuse me? Do you see any age requirements? Arcades aren’t just for kids!”

“But also for people who think like kids?”

Tae smacked him in the arm and that made Jungkook laugh. For the first time in fucking ever.

He did not just smirk — he fucking laughed.—

Tae was astonished at what he just saw. His jaw literally dropped, and the sound kept ringing through his ears.

“C-Can you do that again?” He asked, & Jungkook immediately fixed his expression.

“I thought we’re gonna ride the carousel?” Tae’s face immediately lit up.—

Pulled by arm, there are still some empty slots on the carousel since its quite big so they won’t have the need to fall in line.

Maybe, just fall in love?

“Here?” Jungkook asked when Tae pointed a horse. He’s new to this coz he never went to the arcades when he’s little.—

Tae wanted to ride too, but his naughty side was ruling over him.

Once Jungkook has rode a horse, he quickly hopped off the carousel and it started to spin.

“Yah!” Jungkook cried when he realized what’s happening.—