107

408.

There’s only one helicopter, and the rest of the soldiers are fighting each other.

Its a war.

But thats not what Jungkook was worrying about.

Because the helicopter that Reiner was in, was now flying up the sky.

“Shit!” Jungkook cursed.—

Jungkook had to think of a way, he can’t just let them go knowing that they’ll be in risk once they finally arrive in America.

They were not much far from the center yet, but thats not the point.

Jungkook saw that there was a ladder hanging down the helicopter.—

But it needs to require some skills to reach it because its a bit high in the sky now.

Jungkook saw the tank — a military vehicle. It’s just a few meters away from the end of that ladder.

Jungkook did not hesitate to climb it, and jumped up, reaching the end of the ladder.—

Hands almost slipping on the ladder, but he managed to fix his grip.

He’s now hanging in the air, and the helicopter was moving up high, maybe they’re not yet aware that Jungkook had reached them.

He slowly climbed the ladder.—

Jungkook had finally reached the entrance of the helicopter, and all of them were shocked.

Jaewon was the one controlling the  vehicle and Reiner was sitting at the back with Hugo.

Jungkook eyed him, knowing they had a plan.—

Reiner quickly stood up, trying to push Jungkook back down, but the latter had its grip tight.

“Get off! Or I will not hesitate to kill you on the spot!”

But Jungkook had aimed for his arm since its injured. Reiner groaned in pain.

“Im not a coward like you.”—

And Reiner had enough, he aimed a punch for Jungkook but Captain had quickly dodged it.

Jungkook did not actually expect that he would knee him on his stomach, and that made him almost fall off.

“General just shoot him already!” Jaewon ordered.—

Reiner did not listen, he wanted to beat the shit out of Jungkook for ruining their whole plan before he shoot him to death.

Jungkook haven’t even recovered yet, but Reiner had flung a fist onto his face.

Even so, Jaewon keep shouting. “Just shoot him now!”—

Reiner felt so annoyed and offended. “What did you say?” He asked.

“I said shoot him now! You’re just making shit worse—“ Jaewon haven’t even finished his sentence yet, but Reiner had shot him already.

A shot on the head was enough for him to cease.—

“You’ve known too much, you’re not useful now.”

Jaewon flopped on the seat, blood flowing down from him. And he lost total control of the driving.

The helicopter was slowly going down, and it was going in zigzags.

Hugo quickly took a hand of the steering wheel.—

It was Jungkook’s chance to kick the gun from Reiner and it literally fell down the helicopter.

“You motherfucker!” They keep exchanging punches, and now theyre trying to push each other down the helicopter.