103

402.

The groups had split up, even with the fear and nervousness in their hearts, they had to do it.

What if they’re the only hope?

The plan has started, right now, Lt. Lee’s group has arrived in the President’s palace.—

“They’re up in the 4th floor, the President is held captive there. Taehyung, you know what to do.”

Tae nodded, holding tight onto his gun. Their faces were somehow covered with cloth to prevent them from being recognized by the opponents.—

“We’ll get the hostages, we’ll see each other on the ground floor. Please be safe.”

Those were Lt. Lee’s words before they split up. Leaving Tae, Namjoon, and some other people to do their plan.

“I’ve been here, so I memorized the whole place.” Namjoon said.—

They carefully started moving, avoiding every place where there are opponents.

They finally made it into the 3rd floor stairs that is the way up to the 4th floor.

But there was one problem.

“Fuck, there are soldiers. What are we gonna do?” A person with them whispered.—

Tae sighed, he checked the bullets available for his gun, thinking that he can shoot them from afar.

But he felt disappointed.

“I only have 3 bullets left. I don’t think I can shoot them with the gun.”—

But you know, one always have to sacrifice.

Namjoon stepped forward, they were hiding behind the wall.

“I’ll bait myself, I’ll distract them.”

Namjoon looked at those two soldiers guarding the stairs.—

“They’re Korean soldiers, I can tell from their uniforms. We have the same uniform as them, so I don’t think they’ll recognize that I’m not one of them.”

The group felt a bit worried, but they need to trust him if they want to succeed.—

Namjoon stepped out behind the wall, pulling his most serious face, copying how those soldiers hold the gun in their arm.

He saluted as he went in front of them,

“General Kim has an order, he needs you both in the office.”

He lied.—

But he was alarmed when the two soldiers held their gun, pointing at him.

“You impostor!” One cried, and Namjoon realized it.

They have a little red cloth pinned in their clothes, maybe indicating that they’re now in the American’s side.

Namjoon knew he had to run now.—

“Good job, you found out.”

Namjoon joked, and quickly ran away as fast as he could because those two soldiers were after him now.

“Let’s go!” Their fellow soldier, Hyun shouted.

They immediately ran towards the stairs and went up.—

Without knowing that there’s another one waiting for them.

“Opponents!” Another two soldiers were guarding the stairs up too.

They point their guns at them, but Tae spoke.

“Whatever happens, don’t shoot or we’ll lure more soldiers here.”—