38

And now, he’s promising himself that once he comes back in the future, he’ll make sure to do everything to preserve nature.

He promised.

Tae looked to his side, and just as how sad he is awhile ago, was the same amount of happiness he felt while looking at Jungkook.—

He was smiling with his eyes, and his lips painted at beautiful smile on his face. He was looking at the view, and he really looks happy.

Within a split second, Tae leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Jungkook was surprised, but Tae was even surprised.—

“I-I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that. It just became automatic for me to that when I’m happy or excited and you really looked cute today! I-I’m happy that you’re smiling and I just hope you often—“

Jungkook cut his words — not by words too — but by his lips.—

Tae paused at his moment of shock. There was that electrifying feeling that he never felt before, & it tingles his stomach like there are butterflies on it.

Soon after, he found himself responding on the kiss.

Lips on sync, dancing with glory, its wrong but it felt right.—

Tae felt like crying. He’s overwhelmed at the pleasure, his thoughts we’re scattered and all he’s thinking of was how their lips moved in chorus like theyve memorized each other.

And it never felt so wonderful.

No one when they’ll stop, or if they would even want to stop.—

They parted their lips, leaning onto each other’s forehead while gasping for breathe.

Their heartbeats were ringing through their ears. “C-Captain—“

“It’s just the two of us, so it’s Jungkook.”

Tae felt his heart jump, & w/o any hesitation, he aimed for his lips again.—

But at this time, there are no boundaries, no formalities, no hesitations and questions. No rules, no right or wrong.

Just two souls, slowly finding their way into each other’s heart.
214.

Walking along the crowd, these two had finally got tired on riding every rides and trying every games.

Jungkook looked at Tae from behind since he was in front, hastening his steps.

He can’t help but to smile at how quiet he is right now.

“Why are you so quiet?”—

Jungkook asked. After what happened in the ferris wheel, their faces were both red and their hearts were beating so loud.

But Tae is redder and looks shy after that. And Jungkook thought its cute.

“H-huh? I’m not.” Tae can’t even look at him in the eye.—

“You are. You we’re so loud awhile ago and now you’re suddenly quiet.” He said, hands behind his back while walking.

“Are you still thinking about the k—“ Tae immediately smacked him. “Shut it!” And he saw how red his face is.

Jungkook laughed. He already knew the answer.—

Not much far from them, we’re two little kids — probably on their sevens — and they can hear their conversation.

“But Minnie, I’m still hungry.” cried the little guy while sadly eyeing on the small piece of dumpling.

“Me too Tae, but we need to share w/our families!”—