97

Ok may exam kasi kaya di ako makapag update pero dahil makuliy kayo cge lang babagsak ako sa math (10x²-50y³) yes hiral nice🙂

“Uh, Jungkook...?” Tae called, head peeking out of the bathroom door while his body was still hidden.

“Yes?” Jungkook answered.

Tae looked down his body in hesitation. “I-I don’t think you’ll like what I wanted to do.” He said.

“What do you mean?”—

Tae opened his mouth, but no words came out. He didn’t know if he’s doing it right or he’s just being to happy thats why the courage came out.

“Why are you still hiding? Come here.” Jungkook encouraged.

“But...I did something.”

“Come out. How can I see?”—

Tae gulped, he was feeling nervous but he really wanted to do this.

As soon as Tae stepped out, Jungkook felt like fainting. He couldn’t even move any in his body out of astonishment. All he could feel was his heart thumping so loud.

He followed Tae with his eyes.—

Tae’s wearing a white long sleeved polo shirt, the length’s just 3 inches down his hips. Collars were down his shoulders, and it has like sweater paws.

But thats not what Jungkook is amazed for.

Coz Tae wasn’t wearing anything under — just his bare & beautifully tanned body.—

Jungkook was quietly staring for too long, and Tae felt a bit anxious.

He pulled cloth in between to cover himself out of embarrassment. “I-I’m sorry I’ll just change—“

He was about to leave when Jungkook spoke and stopped him.

“Don’t change.”—

The polo was open, not buttoned. Just like a jacket but it was off his shoulders.

Jungkook felt like screaming because of amazement. “You look wonderful, don’t change.” Jungkook said, face flushed in red.

Tae slowly went to the couch, so Jungkook can start painting.—

“H-how do you want me to pose?” Tae asked, because its usually like that. Poses are very important especially in a nude painting because it needs to convey emotions.

“I-Its up to you, on where you feel comfortable. I’ll just fix it, if ever?”—

Jungkook was trying to avoid eye contact because he was mentally panicking.

Even though he already saw him naked back then, it still never failed to amaze on how beautiful Taehyung was. He felt like crying.

Tae faced the side, posing his legs up like its making a triangle.—

He placed his arms above his knees and leaned his head onto it. “I-Is this fine?” Tae asked.

“Uh yeah...just...hold up.” Jungkook stood up and Tae could feel his heart beating so fast.

The younger held his hand, “I think its b-better if you place your hand down t-there.”—

And now, the legs remained on that pose. Tae’s hands were now down in between his legs and his head was leaning down his knees.

“Like this?” Tae asked and Jungkook nodded.

Before going back to his seat, Jungkook tucked Tae’s hair behind his ear cuz its covering his face.—

“Perfect.”

Jungkook went back, sitting down in front of an empty canvas while Tae was a bit far behind it.

Jungkook couldn’t actually focus because everytime he looks to draw him, Tae was looking at him too. And he’s fucking beautiful.—

“What’s wrong with your ear Captain?”

Tae asked, as he remained still on his pose. “Why is it red?” Tae teased, because he thought Jungkook was cute.

Jungkook chuckled a bit. “If you keep doing that I might lose my shit like before.”

Tae was shut. Oh shit.—

Within just a few minutes, the sketch was done. And Jungkook had started painting.

Mixing all the possible colors, he started putting the base and shades.

“Hyung...” Jungkook called as he looked at the elder for the reference.

“Hm?” Tae hummed.—

“Thank you.” Jungkook muttered, eyes a bit glistening. And Tae felt a bit confused.

“For what?” He asked, looking at Jungkook as he examine his features.

“For trusting me with your body.” Jungkook flashed a sincere smile at the elder.—

“I know its hard to get that courage. But I’m just really touched that you trusted me with yourself, your body, soul and everything. And I assure you that your trust won’t go to waste.”

Tae smiled at his words. His eyes tearing up a little because he did not expect those.

“I love you.”

Jungkook felt deaf because his heart was beating too loud. He was so surprised and happy because it was really out of nowhere.

It was just those three simple words — but it meant a lot to him.

“I love you more.” Jungkook responded with a smile.—

After a few hours, the painting was finished. “Its done.” Jungkook said proudly.

“Can I see?” Tae excitedly said as he quickly got up from the couch. Feeling a bit numb because he posed still for too long.

He saw the painting, and his smile dropped.—

Jungkook’s heart broke when he saw his reaction. “W-Why? Do you not like it?” He asked nervously.

Tae gently held the painting and looked at it once again. “Are you kidding me?”

He asked, Jungkook felt anxious.

“This is too beautiful! There’s no way you’re a human!”—

Jungkook let out a breathe of relief. “Jungkook...I’m not this beautiful.” Tae said while looking at the painting.

Jungkook raised a brow, feeling a bit pissed of what Tae said.

“What did you say?” Jungkook clicked his tongue, and his expression changed.—

Tae felt a bit intimidated.

“I-I’m not this beautiful...you drew me t—“

Jungkook snatched the canvas from him hand and placed it on the side. Tae was surprised when Jungkook carried him and threw him onto the bed.

“What are—“

“You said ur not that beautiful, right?”—

Jungkook was on top of him, practically placing his arms on his side so he’s locking him.

“Ye—“

“Then I’ll show you how beautiful you are.”

And again, the rest of the nigt,

was indeed history.

Cge ok na update ako uli kapag may time ako

Mabuhay kayo hanggang gusto nyo!