106

407.

In the center of the Capital, there stood a very relevant person in a story. A villain, actually.

Jungkook had finally arrived to the said place, heart still not ready for this, but he had to.

He’s a soldier — a Captain.—

Reiner was on the other side of the road, smirking with his soldiers around him.

And Jungkook would never not hate that look of him.

“There’s no good in starting a war in the first place. Why would you want to own something that’s not yours?”—

Jungkook said, glaring at him. He saw Jaewon beside him, a bandage on his stomach.

And maybe, he knew what really happened to Tae.

His fists clenched, and wanted to kill the shit out of that bastard.

But he want his death to be more than miserable.—

“And I ask you, why would you want to stand up till death? You want to be a hero so bad huh?”

Jungkook did not speak, he’s not trying to be a hero. He just wanted justice and peace, isn’t that an enough reason to fight?

“If you really want to be a hero...”—

Reiner paused, pulling out a paper from his pocket.

“Then go save your father.” Jungkook frowned at his words, heart beat almost stopping by hearing the word ‘father’.

“What nonesense are you saying?” Jungkook asked, he wasn’t prepared for this.—

Reiner looked at him, slowly laughing out himself in which Jungkook did not find what’s hilarious.

“You really did not know your father huh?” He laughed.

“Shut the fuck up!” Jungkook cried, not knowing why he felt so nervous.—

Reiner fixed his voice and spoke, “How come you did not know...”

He threw the cigarette that he was using down the ground then stepped on it to kill the fire on it.

“...that your father was the President?”—

Jungkook stood there, frozen.

He did not want to speak, nor even believe what he’s saying. Because what if he’s just brainwashing him?

“Shut your filthy mouth!” Jungkook cried, holding up a gun and pointing it at them.

Reiner chuckled, feeling entertained.—

Reiner threw the paper at him, and Jungkook did not even spare the paper a glance.

“If you believe me, then pick up the paper and find him. If you don’t, okay then. But you’ll never see him alive again.”

Reiner went towards Jaewon and grabbed the hourglass.—

He flipped it, and the sand started falling down.

“You have 10 minutes, if you don’t find him within that time, a bullet will automatically be shot in his head.”

Jungkook felt so pressured, he’s feeling that cold sweat again.

The time is running, what should he do now?—

“Take note, you’re the only one allowed to look for him. If any of your fellows helps you, they’ll be dead.”

Jungkook held tight onto his gun out of pressure.

But whatever happens, one of the soldier’s duty is to protect the President.