86

352.

While Jungkook was busy supervising the training in the camp, he stopped when he saw Lisa holding something on her hand.

Everyone greeted her, knowing her father’s position in the military and government.

Lisa greeted back, painting a sweet smile on her face.—

“You can go Captain, I can handle this.” Captain Hugo whispered as he greeted Lisa too.

They both went into Jungkook’s office since it looks like Lisa has something important to say.

She gave him a big notebook, “What is this?” Jungkook asked.—

He opened the notebook and it was full of calculations of sales.

“As to what you can see, the American’s are starting to take over Korea. The sales of foreign products are higher than our own. Plus, the illegally exported products aren’t included yet.”—

“No one is even speaking about it, not even the government. Some are noticing it but they’re too afraid to be called out.”

Jungkook continued flipping the pages to review everything.

He heaved a sigh and gave it back to her. “I already did something about that.”—

Lisa shot a brow, “Mind telling me?” She asked, Jungkook shook his head.

“I can’t yet, let’s just say you’ll find it out by yourself soon.” Jungkook said, Lisa crossed her arms across her chest.

“Whatever you’re doing, I hope its not something that can put you in danger.”—

Jungkook chuckled like Lisa was joking. “Isn’t being in danger a part of my job?”

“You’re a soldier and even a Captain, the opponents can shoot you easily. But thats not what its like now that you have Taehyung.”

Jungkook was silenced.—

A knock on the door was heard, and it spit out Bogum who was carrying a height of papers on his hand.

He immediately went frozen when he saw the two. “Oh, my apologies, sir, maam—“

“No, it’s okay. You can come in.” Lisa said.—

Bogum hesitantly entered the room, he was quite intimidated of Lisa because of her beauty.

He placed the papers on top of Jungkook’s table. “Lieutenant Kang sent those, he also asked me to tell you that he needs you in the inspection later.”

Jungkook nodded.—

Bogum was about to leave when Jungkook stopped him. “Mr. Park, please accompany her to the gate.”

Bogum got a bit flustered but he eventually bowed. “Sir, yes sir!”

Lisa glared at Jungkook because maybe, she knew what he was trying to do.—

Lisa and Bogum left, and as how Jungkook instructed him, he escorted Lisa towards the gate.

“Are you an introvert?” Lisa asked while walking, “No ma’am.”

Lisa chuckled at the formality, “As far as I know, I’m younger than you. So quit the formality.”—

Bogum didn’t know why he was flustered. Maybe because Lisa sounds very different from any other girls.

“Okay bestie.” It made Lisa laugh. “Bestie? What a funny word to hear from a man.”

Bogum scratched his head out of embarrassment. His humor really comes out of nowhere.—